Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Unanswered

Can't login to download Dynamics GP 2018

Posted on by 180

Hi,

I'm super frustrated right now.  I needed to download Dynamics GP 2018 to upgrade from 2016 which is eol.  Now, I notice that the customer source site is retired as well and everything is pointing to docs.microsoft.com.  Okay, go to that site.  No mention of Dynamics GP in the product catalog, only dynamics gp 365,  From another site, I find a link that points to https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics/s-e/gp/mdgp2018_release_download_378 that has the downloads for 2018.  Click on the download link and I get asked to log in again.  okay, log in again and get this error.

Access Denied

AADSTS650051: Using application 'Microsoft Business Solutions' is currently not supported for your organization domain.com because it is in an unmanaged state. An administrator needs to claim ownership of the company by DNS validation of domain.com before the application Microsoft Business Solutions can be provisioned. Trace ID: b62bfeb5-e1ea-4074-bed5-7804bb3a8b00 Correlation ID: 71049ec1-2a1e-48cb-aa3c-07b245d18fe4 Timestamp: 2021-07-14 18:28:52Z

Why would I need to have our email domain tied to my microsoft account to download what we've already purchased? Why does microsoft make things so difficult to find?  Also, I no longer see any way on docs.microsoft.com to see our license info.  the docs site suggests the registration keys will show up in customersource? But that's been retired?

When the accounts from customer source got moved to docs, did the account info not get transferred over?

I don't see any link to open a ticket up with microsoft to fix this.  Should I submit a request thru our partner to get access to the download?  No support link on the doc site other than this forum. 

If anyone has any pointers for suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Just frustrated and needed to vent a little
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

best regards,

Christopher

Categories:

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans