Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Belgium Vat declaratio...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

Belgium Vat declaration Electronic reporting box_00

Posted on by 25

Hello, 

I am running into some errors when generation electronic reports for Belgium vat. 

Errors: Evaluating binding of format component Folder/VAT declaration preview (BE)/Group_OutgoingOperations/Box_00.

and Error while evaluating expression for path 'ReportFieldGroups/$00_ExemptSalesSpecialScheme/aggregated/TaxBaseAmountCur'.

I have done all the setup according to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/finance/localizations/emea-bel-vat-declaration-belgium 

I'm wondering if the problem is due to my config in F&O because when I run the report for Oct with no data I get all 3 reports. 

In sales tax reporting codes I'm not able to add 00 (box_00)

Any suggestions how I can add 00? 

• Suggested answer
    Alireza Eshaghzadeh Profile Picture
    Alireza Eshaghzadeh 11,237 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    Hi,
    The provided screenshot and error message indicate that the mapping table lacks the necessary mapping lines. Please add the correct mapping lines, and make sure to include a last line with "Other" and "Not blank". After that, set the status to "Completed."

Best regards,
    Alireza Eshaghzadeh,
    https://dynfotech.com/     
  • Ameerunnisa Profile Picture
    Ameerunnisa 21 on at
    Hi,

Can I please know how you sorted the issue?

I have deleted all the tax codes and just tried with only one pur code and still get the error.

• SherK Profile Picture
    SherK 2 on at
    Hi,

Did you manage to find a solution to the issue? I am facing exactly the same error, and it would be helpful to know if you found a fix.

Thanks 
  • DannyThie Profile Picture
    DannyThie on at
    RE: Belgium Vat declaration Electronic reporting box_00

The solution is simple. You probably have a tax code in your report where no sales tax is deductible and you have posted a creditnote. Or you have a taxcode with no sales tax posted as credit. Or you have a tax code where the sales tax is exempt. There are a couple of possibilities, but most important is to check the "exempt" box on the sales tax code in the sales tax group. Then in ER make sure to mark it as Purchase Exempt, Sales Exempt, or any other classifier with Exempt. Good luck.

• Suggested answer
    Community Member Profile Picture
    Community Member Microsoft Employee on at

Hi, from my experience- I would suggest to choose “Not blank” in Transaction classifier, don't have any of them empty, then you should not get any error.

I don't have any reporting code = 00, so no suggestion about that from me.

• RE: Belgium Vat declaration Electronic reporting box_00

Hello,

I'm facing the same issue. I did the "Open" setups and I'm sure I have all codes mapped in the lookup, because I've checked multiple times. Still I have the same error. Can someone think of anything that I might've missed?

Thank you!

• Suggested answer
    LvdM Profile Picture
    LvdM 25 on at

Thank you Jaco,

Indeed my error was due to tax codes that have not been properly mapped in the lookup field.  

When I used the open condition on codes not being used anymore my report was running perfectly.

Kind regards

• VoltesDev Profile Picture
    VoltesDev on at

I'm facing the same with Singapore Tax Report (GST F5) ER. I believe it's because I have Tax Code with 100%. (Luckily I'm not using it anymore)

No need to setup all tax code except what's in the Posted Sales Tax transaction, but just make sure doesn't have that Tax Code 100%.

At least this is what I just experienced.

• Jacovdm3 Profile Picture
    Jacovdm3 152 on at

8524.SalesTax.jpg

Hi LvdM,

I have recently set this up. What Andre said is correct, current D365FO in the standard reporting setup on the Tax code itself, you can use 100. Then it will reflect in the 00 Box on the D365FO standard inquiry reports. The error you are receiving is not correct/accurate, so do not read to much into it.  When you use ER, the reporting setup on the Tax code is not used. It uses the ER Parameters Lookup. Your error is being caused by an unset condition probably. It is very important that ALL your Tax codes are listed in the Lookup parameter. To make sure you cover this 'Open' condition, you need to set on $ReportFieldLookup the attached screenshot. Keep us updated.

Kind regards,

Jaco

• André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at

Unfortunately, I don't have experience with the Belgium VAT and Electronic Reporting. I also don't have a demo environment including the setup to verify this. Maybe you can reach out to a partner in Belgium for some consulting.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates