Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Getting link to vendor...
Finance forum
Unanswered

Getting link to vendor's invoice that is attached to voucher

Posted on by 2
Hi,

In Dynamics 365 FO, after selecting Vendor -> Voucher -> ExFlow -> Invoice, an invoice becomes visible.

I need to automate the process of obtaining a direct link to this invoice. Based on the vendor and voucher ID, I need to retrieve information from the invoice attached to this voucher. I am trying to use HTTP requests to accomplish this.

Ideally, at the end, I want to see a table with vendors, vouchers, and invoice links. I have been trying to use a POST HTTP request sent to api/services/GTEDocuFileServices/FileURLService/getURL, where the record ID was included in the request body. This works in the test environment but not in production. Additionally, the problem is that the record ID of the invoice needs to be known upfront.

Does anyone know how to set up something like this? Perhaps there is a simpler workaround, such as creating an additional entity in Dynamics to store all the information I need.

I would be grateful for any help.

Thank you :)

• Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    I know very little about the content of ExFlow, and I recommend that you contact a third party to customize your needs. For automated processes, you can also consider using a Power Automate or Logic Apps tool.
    Best Regards,
    Hana
  • André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 285,480 Super User on at
    Hi Mike,

Exflow is a third-party ISV solution. You can contact your partner or Signup Software support for some help. FYI, several years ago, I created a data entity for the same at a client also using Exflow, but I don't have the source code of this entity and can't remember the exact details.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

First Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Don't miss the first D365 Community Call on 7/10!

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 285,480 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,450 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans