Skip to main content

Notifications

Customer Insights - Journeys forum
Answered

Table not showing in drop down when trying to create custom trigger.

Posted on by 6
Hi,

I am trying to create a custom trigger to complete a set of steps when a new record is added to a Dataverse table within the Dynamics 365 Power Platform environment.

I am not getting an error, instead I just cannot see the table appear when I select the drop down box.
I have checked Track changes is enabled. I saw another post which discussed : Custom Entity is not appearing in list of tables for real time marketing triggers (dynamics.com), where they refer to dataset configuration, 

If anyone could help me work out please how to configure the Dataverse table to appear in D365 I would be very obliged.

• Verified answer
    Cui Hao Profile Picture
    Cui Hao on at
    Table not showing in drop down when trying to create custom trigger.
    Hi,

Regarding your question we have tested. May be related to the type of table.
    We built four separate types of tables.

After testing, we found that the active table can be displayed in the custom triggers, the other three tables are not displayed, this may be the product design and restrictions.

If my answer was helpful, please click Like, and if it solved your problem, please mark it as verified to help other community members find more.If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
    Cui Hao

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Upcoming TechTalk: Copilot Capabilities…

Review the Copilot features that are currently available in Dynamics 365 Finance…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,377 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,308 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans