Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Suggested answer

Where to report bugs

Posted on by 75,730

Is there someplace you can report bugs just like you can report product suggestions? I just ran into one that I have known about for years but keep forgetting to report.

On the User Setup screen if you encounter and error and then attempt to move to the next or previous user, you will get the same error message even though there is no error. I just did another server move and in this case there is no LESSONONE user. When you click next you will get the message that there is no corresponding SQL user, which is correct. However, you will now get the same message for all other users even though there is a corresponding SQL user. Whatever does the error checking is not being cleared when you move to another user.

• Suggested answer
    Terry R Heley Profile Picture
    Terry R Heley Microsoft Employee on at
    RE: Where to report bugs

Hi Richard, this is Terry, there is no site that is external facing that will show all our quality issues :-).  Usually the steps would be to create a case and there would be no charge for the case and we will test it out on current version to see if it can be recreated, etc.  You can always send me an quick email as well.  Thanks

Terry

Microsoft

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,524 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,493 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans