Skip to main content

Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Commerce forum / Comm App install fail ...
Commerce forum
Answered

Comm App install fail with Error : There is no data to initialize the extensible enumeration type

Posted on by 13
Hi experts,

I did an additional step of just assigning the new Channel database group the default channel profile as suggested on Point 12.

Everything installed well, but when I went to run the Commerce app I am getting this error continuously : 
Error : There is no data to initialize the extensible enumeration type. The enumeration type name: Microsoft.Dynamics.Commerce.Runtime.DataModel.ExtensibleRetailChannelType. Run Initialize in Retail headquarters Commerce parameters and run the CDX job 1110 

as suggested by error i performed the following : 

1. Retail and commerce >Headquarter  Setup >Parameters>Commerce Parameters>Initialize
2. Retail and Commerce>Headquarter  Setup >Commerce scheduler >Initialize Commerce scheduler >Delete existing configurations
3.Retail and Commerce>Headquarter  Setup >Commerce scheduler>Commerce channel schema>Generate Queries>AX7
4. CDX job 1110 

However, the error remains .

What can be the reason for this issue ?

Kindly help !

• Verified answer
    CU04061251-0 Profile Picture
    CU04061251-0 13 on at
    Comm App install fail with Error : There is no data to initialize the extensible enumeration type
    Hi ,

I have tried the following suggestion multiple times yet it did not work !

I have raised a MS ticket for the same 

Edit : to solve this issue kindly do the following : 

Since this is self-hosted Dev environment, we've reinstalled the CSU and Store Commerce
    Reperformed : 
    Retail and Commerce>Headquarter  Setup >Commerce scheduler >Initialize Commerce scheduler >Delete existing configurations
  • Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    The LCS Known Issues states that if you encounter this error, the workaround is to run Initialize in Retail headquarters Commerce parameters and run the CDX job 1110. If this doesn't work I recommend you open a ticket with Microsoft to help you find exactly what the issue is.
    Best Regards,
    Hana

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,876 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans