Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Unanswered

Invitation to MCTs that have instructed a class in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 using Microsoft Learning courseware

Posted on by

Dear MCTs

If you have used the Microsoft Learning courseware for Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 I kindly invite you to provide feedback (good and bad) to the condition of the documents (student manual, Powerpoints, Instructor notes).

We welcome any opportunity to improve the quality of the courseware for your consumption, and to improve your experience when instructing our classroom courses.
While I cannot guarantee that your suggested changes will be implemented immediately, I can guarantee that your feedback will be taken seriously and considered for any future updates of the material.
Please email Claire Bremer Nielsen (cstorega@microsoft.com) with your feedback, and also if you would prefer me to set up a phone call with you.
Thank you in advance
Claire Bremer Nielsen
AX 2012 Project Group Lead
  • Vikas Mehta 21 Profile Picture
    Vikas Mehta 21 1,159 on at
    Re: Invitation to MCTs that have instructed a class in Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 using Microsoft Learning courseware

Can you please include some more notes on the SSRS part because we find hardly any good material for the same. The one provided from Microsoft is not sufficient.

thanks,

Vikas Mehta.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Dynamics 365 Community Newsletter - September 2024

Check out the latest community news

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates