Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Customer Service forum
Unanswered

The business process "New Process", Review process not locked second time for knowledge articles?

Posted on by 10

Greetings all.

I hope you are all fantastic.

I'm currently experimenting Knowledge Articles, I given myself the necessary permissions, to create an article as a user but “Non Admin” etc... Once I submit the article then on a second CRM login I make “Admin” user "Admin then Rejects the submitted Knowledge article.

Now, non admin view the “New Process” “Review” process 1st time is locked and I’m unable to edit it which is, only admin can which is also correct, however when as non admin I submit the article again after new modifications to the article and move it on to the next stage as a non admin I can also approve or reject the article when this I believe should be locked and only admin should do this.

My question is as non admin after 1st submission of article Review is lokced, once article rejected and I submit it move it to along to review as non admin I'm able to edit this why? and why isnt the field locked?

Review is locked first time.

5734.Capture1.PNG

Review enabled and not locked.

0458.Capture2.PNG

The out of box business process "New Process" modified.

0458.Capture3.PNG

Categories:
  • JustRhonda Profile Picture
    JustRhonda 49 on at
    The business process "New Process", Review process not locked second time for knowledge articles?
    I know this is an old post, but were you ever able to figure this out? I am digging into how the "New Process" works and have questions too.  If you have any links you can share that would be appreciated! 

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans