Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Finance forum / Open customer transcat...
Finance forum
Suggested answer

Open customer transcations are not available for settlement

Posted on by 15

Hello everyone,

I have open customer transactions that are not available in the /Settle transactions/ screen when I try to select them for payment through a customer payment journal.

Knowing that the /Approved/ field in the invoice is set to /Yes/

No doubts about the filter : 

The settled amount filed for this transaction is also 0 :

It's a high priority for the business the settlement of these transactions. So please sahre with me any kind of help for this case.

Thank you!

• André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User on at
    In case you checked all the details, I would suggest asking a developer to dive into the coding and data to find the culprit or log an incident for Microsoft Support.
  • SS-29050858-0 Profile Picture
    SS-29050858-0 15 on at
    Hello Everyone ;

Thank you for your feedback. But I'd like to inform you that I checked the All marked transaction details and the Customer payment journal and these invoices are not marked or selected in any other screen, please find bellow the screenshots : 

FYI : There is no customization about this process

Any other suggestions please it's so critical for our business this strange issue !

Thank you

• Suggested answer
    Hana Xue Profile Picture
    Hana Xue Microsoft Employee on at
    Hi,
    When a vendor invoice is paid or a customer pays their open invoice, sometimes, these invoices may have been marked for settlement. Therefore, the user cannot select them for payment. Invoices may be marked by other customer payment journals, sales orders, vendor payment journals, or purchase orders in the current legal entity or in other legal entities.
    To resolve this issue, you can use the Marked transaction details page (Accounts Receivable > Periodic Tasks > Customer marked transaction details) to find transactions marked for settlement and identify any other processes that are accessing them. for more details, you can view this link:https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/finance/cash-bank-management/settlement-overview#resolve-issues-with-transactions-that-cant-be-settled
    Best Regards,
    Hana
  • Suggested answer
    Navneeth Nagrajan Profile Picture
    Navneeth Nagrajan 1,339 on at
    Hi,

The possibility is that the transactions are already settled through another journal for the same customer, (as mentioned by Andre) hence you see those settle transactions missing. You will have to reverse those settled transactions through another journal and then settle them again on the journal mentioned in screen clip above. 
  • André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User on at
    Hi,

Have you checked if these transactions are already marked for settlement via the customer or on another journal?

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Replay now available! Dynamics 365 Community Call (CRM Edition)

Catch up on the first D365 Community Call held on 7/10

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Saurav Dhyani!

Congratulations to the June Top 10 community leaders!

These stars go above and beyond . . .

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 288,584 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,864 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans