Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Microsoft Dynamics AX forum
Unanswered

Partner recommendation for AX 2009 support/training and potential migration project

Posted on by 5

Can anyone recommend a good (tried and tested) AX 2009 partner in the UK?

Primarily we need some master planning guidance/training as we've recently lost some knowledgeable staff members and need to fill in the gaps.

As a secondary task, we may ask them to showcase Dynamics 365 Enterprise(?) to our key staff for a potential migration project in 2022/2023.

Thanks in advance

Categories:
  • Ben Mann Profile Picture
    Ben Mann 5 on at
    RE: Partner recommendation for AX 2009 support/training and potential migration project

Hi André, yes I have already scrutinised that list, but I can't find a way to find partners that can specifically support AX 2009, and that are able to provide training etc, rather than just provide licenses. Hence why I posted the question here.

• André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture
    André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2 on at
    RE: Partner recommendation for AX 2009 support/training and potential migration project

Hi Ben,

You can use AppSource to find a partner in your country or region and filter on industries, competencies and focus areas.

Under review

Thank you for your reply! To ensure a great experience for everyone, your content is awaiting approval by our Community Managers. Please check back later.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Anton Venter – Community Spotlight

Kudos to our October Community Star of the month!

Announcing Our 2024 Season 2 Super Users!

A new season of Super Users has arrived, and we are so grateful for the daily…

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,914 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans