Skip to main content

Notifications

Microsoft Dynamics GP forum
Unanswered

Copy EFT Tables to other company

Posted on by 1,353
I have a site with multiple companies.  They are currently using EFT for receivables in one and want to copy the customer's EFT Setup to another.  The same customers are already in both.  I've identified the main EFT table as SY06000.  Are there any other's that should be considered?  Please advise.  Thank you.

JG 
  • BJ-09051414-0 Profile Picture
    BJ-09051414-0 119 on at
    Copy EFT Tables to other company
    Hello,

The SY06000 table is the table that holds the EFT Information for the Customers and Vendors. This is linked to the Remit To Address assigned to the Vendor. This should be the only table for Vendor/Customer EFT information. It does not include the checkbook information, Email information or EFT Setup information. 

The one thing that you will need to keep in mind is the Vendor ID has to be the same between both companies as the SY06000 also contains the Vendor ID. The column for this is the CustomerVendor_ID. The next column in the table is the ADRSCODE which links to the address ID that is assigned the EFT Information. Normally assigned to as the Remit To Address in the Vendor Setup. However, you can setup eft for which ever Address ID you want that is assigned to the Vendor.

I hope this helps!

Thank you!

Brandon,
    Functional Consultant.

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Community Spotlight of the Month

Kudos to Mohamed Amine Mahmoudi!

Blog subscriptions now enabled!

Follow your favorite blogs

TechTalk: How Dataverse and Microsoft Fabric powers ...

Explore the latest advancements in data export and integration within ...

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 284,874 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 225,425 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,146

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans