Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
WHS: License plate grouping policy

Purchase, Transfer and Load receiving mobile device menu items have one parameter that makes a difference to the creation of a license plate and put away work. This parameter is called “License plate grouping policy” and it has 3 options: None, Li...

LikeLike (0)
MSDyn365FO: Filter planned orders by pegging details

I have been asked many times whether its possible to filter planned orders by pegging details, typical example is there is a large order coming for make-to-order items and planners would like to group and process them together. Another common ask ...

NataliiaS 1,256
LikeLike (0)
Product configurator: Attribute inheritance for subcomponents

I have been involved in several implementations that included product configurator functionality and all I can say it is one of the very powerful but not very well documented features. I have been asked a very simple question today and when I ...

LikeLike (0)
Product Drawing PowerApp. Part 2

In the previous post we created two Flows, one gets the list of files from the SharePoint  portal and second displays pdf file content in the PowerApp. In this post we will create  PowerApp that is called from MSDyn365FO and uses both Flows to dis...

LikeLike (0)
How to build a PowerApp that generates product labels. Part 1: Create an app

Have you ever had a requirement to preprint a label for the product beforehand? Warehouse management module has a lot of powerful features. However, out of the box you can only print labels as a part of mobile device flow, for example, when you re...

LikeLike (0)
How to build a PowerApp that generates product labels. Part 3: Adding an embedded PowerApp to a MSDyn365FO page

In the previous post we improved our PowerApp by adding Microsoft Flow to it that extracts data from Finance and Operations based on the information entered to the Item number field. In this post we will embed PowerApp to MSDyn365FO on the Release...

LikeLike (0)
Product Drawing PowerApp. Part 1.

Let’s say that we have a requirement to view Product drawings from the production order form, so the person who works on the job can easily access all engineering documentation if required. All product drawings are stored on a SharePoint portal an...

LikeLike (0)
MSDyn365FO: Print Product label to a ZPL printer from a PowerApp

While ago I have posted a series of blogs that describe how to create a PowerApp that generates product labels. This app was embedded into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations, it allowed to generate label with a barcode and open it a...

LikeLike (0)
ER: Add charge details to the Sales invoice report

Standard sales order invoice report shows only total charge value in the totals area. One of the common requirements we get from our customers is to display charge value breakdown in the invoice by charge code. In this post we will review how to a...