Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (3)
Planning
Inventory Planning – part 7 (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)

The Item Card Planning Setup In my previous post, I explain the base Inventory and Manufacturing Setup. Now, I will explain detail setup on Item Card, because we need to plan item demand and these configurations are the most important. We can ope...

LikeLike (2)
Planning
Inventory Planning – part 5 (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)

In my last inventory planning post, I describe standard demand process calculation. If we look at this through the prism of the production planning, demand process has some specifics. We can call this as Net Actual Demand Against the Forecast. Wh...

LikeLike (1)
Customer Success with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step - The Final Review

First of all, I want to thanks to the people in Pack Publishing for this book review opportunity (especially to Sagar and Jay). I’m project manager with great ERP experience and I like this topic. After many years spent in project managemen...

LikeLike (1)
Cost Accounting in Manufacturing (calculation) 3/4

Adjust Capacity Cost automatic calculation process recalculate evaluated Capacity Costs to actual Capacity Cost. Actual costs of capacity are the really costs bookkeeper posted as payables costs on G/L accounts (depreciations, payrolls, energy, fu...

LikeLike (1)
Cost Accounting in Manufacturing (setup) 2/4

In last post, we stopped on Adjust Capacity Cost automatic calculation process in NAV4Construction. As I said, this process, you do not have to use only in construction process; you can use it in all manufacturing for calculate actual cost for fin...

LikeLike (1)
Planning Setup
Inventory Planning – part 9 (Manufacturing Planning in Microsoft Dynamics NAV)

When the cumulative time of manufacturing is longer than the delivery time that customers expected for goods shipping, it can became a problem. Deliveries delays leads to the poor business relations with customers. If we want to ship our finish go...

LikeLike (1)
Planning
Inventory Planning – part 8 (Purchase Planning in Microsoft Dynamics NAV)

Planning Process Process of purchase planning start in Requisition Worksheets window. You can find it on Purchase->Planning->Requisition Worksheets. When you open this windows, you need to enter purchase plan. Lists items that you want ...

LikeLike (1)
Cost Accounting in Manufacturing (intro) 1/4

Manufacturing Management is not Construction Management, but usually production is the part of construction business. I told about this in my older posts. For this reason, I will write next few posts, primarily about cost account automatic calcula...

LikeLike (1)
Planning
Inventory Planning – part 2 (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)

Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 As I said in my last post, now I will present planning concept in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This concept is placed on the next flowchart. The main differences are Jobs and Service including in planning process. As ...