Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (2)
Dynamics AX 365 insert not allowed for field ‘XXXX'”,”type”:”System.InvalidOperationException”

I was working on creating the new Data entity related to Case Details on Dynamics ax 365, The creation went well and simple. when i tried to consume the new Data entity from odata client using c#, i got this exception. An error occurred while proc...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (2)
Consuming Pending Vendor invoice service from C#

This blog refers to consuming or creating Pending vendor invoice record in dynamics ax 2012 R3 using out of box service “VendVendInvoiceService”. The focus of this blog is .net C# side. In this example I took the complex case of creati...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
D365FO Tool – Automating Start and Stop Environments

If you have Tier1 environments in your project and you would like to automate the starting and stopping of them then Use #d365fotools and get on with your work. two new commands Invoke-D365LcsEnvironmentStart and Invoke-D365LcsEnvironmentStop ava...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Dynamics AX 2012 Installation in silent Mode

There are two ways through which we can install dynamics ax in silent mode. 1) Through command prompt 2) Through Parameter file. Installation parameters at the command prompt Open a Command Prompt window. At the command prompt, type the following ...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Opening Balance import through DIEF (Data Import Export Framework

Hi Guys and Happy Independence day to all my country mates and Happy Birth day to PAKISTAN Okie, This exercise is about importing Opening Balance through DIEF (Data Import Export Framework, I am using Dynamics AX R3 CU8. 1 Create “Processin...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Creating a Word document with repeating in Dynamics ax 2012

In this recipe, we will create a Word document with repeating elements. For this demonstration, we will display the contents of the LedgerParameters table in a dynamically generated Word table we need to prepare a new Word template and save it as ...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Get default financial dimension values through X++ code

This topic is not new and we have lots of blogs available on it. Yasir Co-blogger also explained this quite well in his blog. The purpose to share this again here that I have did some minor modifications in his job to get both attributes (Value an...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Integrations
Chat bots – Microsoft Bot Framework

Hi, These days i am exploring Chat bots and possible implementation with Dynamics AX 365. It is exciting new thing with lots of interesting implementations. I will share some practical details in future blogs on how we can make chat bot integrated...

Amir Nazim 5,994
LikeLike (1)
Number of months between two dates in Dynamics ax 2012

Recently I got a situation where I need to calculate the number of months between 2 dates, I found a built in method in dynamics ax 2012 that can be used. noOfIntervals = intvNo(refDate, inputDate, intvScale::Month); intvScale enumation have two v...

Amir Nazim 5,994