Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Getting Started with eCommerce development

Microsoft has done a really good job with documenting eCommerce development on the Microsoft docs site.Here I am just summarising useful links for those wanting to get started with development. Start by watching some of th...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
How to Debug Dynamics 365 eCommerce

Our team has been doing some development with the new eCommerce. One of the things we had to figure out was how to debug.To debug client side javascript, you can use Chrome Inspect and dig into the javascript. If you want to debug the server side ...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (1)
Data import/export Business Events

Sometime last year, I posted about using Business Events with Data Export. The code was shared on Github too.Now, I have updated to introduce a Data Import Business event. This is helpful for a number of scenarios (specially for integration). Long...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
Dynamics eCommerce source control development strategy

Recently, Microsoft released their eCommerce solution. I got started by looking at how to do a bit of development locally. The guide is here https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/commerce/e-commerce-extensibility/setup-dev-environmentOne of...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
Embedded ChatBot in #MSDyn365FO Help Pane

In this post I will share some code on how to embed a Chat bot into the Help pane in #MSDyn365FO. My full code is available on GitHub. Do share any feedback.I won’t go into detail on how to develop the Chat bot as there are a number of ways to do ...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
Loop through AOT Display Menu Items #MSDyn365FO

I have been experimenting with getting Metadata information from the AOT from FinOps. There is some discussion on this forum post which helped me.https://community.dynamics.com/365/financeandoperations/f/dynamics-365-for-finance-and-operations-for...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
Searching in Event Viewer for #MSDyn365FO

This might seem simple but I thought I would post it anyways.I always tell everyone to check the event viewer if there are unexplained errors or issues with the system. Recently, I was investigating random SOAP messages failing. REST services was ...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (4)
Business Events and Date format in Flow

Business Events formats Dates in the Microsoft JSON format, e.g. "EventTime": "/Date(1560839609000)/"I wish it was in ISO8601 standard e.g. "2019-06-18T05:40Z".Below is what I did using Flow.First get the integer part...

Munib 2,500
LikeLike (0)
Data Management Export - XML to JSON Transformation

In my last post, I wrote about event based integration using Business Events. I used JSON as my export file type. JSON is a lot easier to work with in Microsoft Flow or Azure LogicApp.Below is how I achieved it.Data Management framework doesn’t do...

Munib 2,500