Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (12)
The exciting future of Microsoft Dynamics GP - Lifecycle Update

Finally, it is official, a published Lifecycle (Roadmap) for Microsoft Dynamics GP that extends well into the future!!   This notification from Microsoft shows the dedication to the Microsoft Dynamics GP product and direction to help our...

Terry R Heley Microsoft Employee
LikeLike (11)
Word Templates will not Email/Print after Office Update

Update 11/20/2020: The 2020 U.S. Year-end Update has released and has the template fix for GP 2016 included.This is the latest update for both GP 2016 and 18.3 that should be used going forward as we upgrade to make sure we have all the fixes that...

LikeLike (9)
Upgrade
Microsoft Dynamics GP (2020) New Feature Blog Series Schedule!

And just like that, a year has passed and we are back into the Fall season 2020, (AKA my favorite time of the year) and that also means it is RELEASE TIME! I'm so excited to introduce our features for Microsoft Dynamics GP Fall 2020 release (1...

LikeLike (9)
Resolved 3/22 | Black Boxes and Microsoft Dynamics GP Report Writer Reports

Update 3/22 All Windows Updates (including legacy OS's like Windows 8 and Server 2012) should now work, with the most recent update including a fix for this Black Box issue. If you are unable to use Windows Updates, or if the update still does...

LikeLike (7)
Payroll Upgrade Web Client
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 New Feature Blog Series Schedule!!

Hello Community!  Are you ready to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016?? I'm so excited about the release, I know you can tell, I can barely keep it all in.... :-) We will be kicking off a blog series to help YOU gear up for What's ...

LikeLike (7)
Payroll
Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2021 - Feature Blog Series Schedule!

It is my favorite time of the year.....RELEASE TIME!! I'm pleased to introduce the features for Microsoft Dynamics GP October 2021 release (18.4.1361).  All of these features are what YOU the customer has requested, VOTE for more now...

LikeLike (6)
Email
Are you "ON TOP" of your game when it comes to Microsoft Dynamics GP?

Hello Microsoft Dynamics GP Community!! Hope you are all doing well, us in ND are just glad to see March and come out of our TUNDRA thaw!!  It has been one of those CRAZY winters....I think 11 blizzards?!?, I'm not sure, lost count.....an...

LikeLike (6)
Payroll
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2021 Mid-Year Update Released!

Here it is almost the middle of June 2021 and we are excited to announce the release of 2021 Mid-Year update for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 and 18.3. Please take note, this is the LAST update for Dynamics GP 2016.  If you are on thi...

LikeLike (6)
Dynamics GP and Modern Authentication

Hello Dynamics GP Community, With all the action and changes around e-mail functionality recently we wanted to put together a video on Modern Authentication and how it works with Dynamics GP.  We hope that this information will help ease...

LikeLike (5)
Historical Inventory Trial Balance VS the Historical Stock Status Report in Microsoft Dynamics GP

Hi Everyone, Many times, you hear from support that you should be using the Historical Inventory Trial Balance report (HITB) to tie to your General Ledger or to know what your inventory value is as of today or as of a given point in time.  Yo...