Search the Dynamics community

Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (2)
Sorry, you’ll need to sign up – How to fix?

Hi Folks, Recently while I was working with my Power Apps in Edge browser, faced this issue with no clue on first sight and see community reaching out to Power Apps forum. So thought of sharing simple work around. I was using https://make.p...

LikeLike (1)
Impersonation – Level Up Hidden Feature that every Power Platform CE Developer ought to know

Hi Folks, By this time, almost every Dynamics 365 Developer had some day or the other used Level up in their Custom Engagement consultant career. While every one out in the Dynamics CRM Space know about the widely popular God mode availabl...

LikeLike (0)
3 ways for error handling in Power Automate

While everything is being automated, we will learn how effective you can handle the errors while you automate the process. Ideally when a failure happens in a Power Automate cloud flow, the default behavior is to stop processing. You might want to...

LikeLike (0)
Start Transitioning your Dynamics 365 Client Applications to use Dataverse Client

Hi Folks, This blog post deals about what you need to do for your client applications in specific to use Dataverse Client API instead of existing CrmServiceClient(Core Assemblies) API. Below were 3 reasons cited by Microsoft and why we need to jus...

LikeLike (0)
Update user personal settings Automatically easily when a new user gets added to Dynamics 365 Environments

Hi Folks, In the Dynamics 365 world, it’s all about efficiently handling the user requests. Whenever you add any user to the environment, the system will update the default personal settings for the user. Maybe you could have some processes ...

LikeLike (0)
Using Bulk Operations messages – #01 (Plugins)

Well, this could be a very interesting post as we talk about optimizing the Dataverse performance using bulk operation messages and too using Dataverse plugin customizations but wait, this post is not complete because of an issue which I will talk...

LikeLike (0)
Use environment variable to deploy different version of Power BI Reports across environments in Power Platform

Hi Folks, Thank you for visiting my blog…in this post, we will see how we can create and manage a Power BI Environment variable in Model driven apps in Power Platform. So, let’s say, we have two environments 1. Dev 2. Default, we want ...

LikeLike (0)
Unable to persist the profile – Quick Tip

Hi Folks, Are you debugging the Dynamics 365 Plugins using Plugin Profiler, did you ever notice this problem that you were unable to persist profile so as to debug your plugin. Did you got frustrated as you could capture the profile even after lot...

LikeLike (0)
Using Power-Fx commands in Vs Code Terminal – Preview

Hi Folks, Looking to improve your experience developing code using Power Fx. Then try this feature which was in preview…I want to show you how you can execute them. It is actually quite ideal for prototyping, debugging, testing to see the Power-Fx...

LikeLike (0)
Creating a Power BI report from AWS S3 bucket in Microsoft Fabric – No code way

Hi Folks, Did you ever try out the features released with Microsoft Fabric during Ignite 2023. So here is my first YouTube video on how you can use the features in Microsoft Fabric to show a Power BI report out of CSV File in AWS S3 bucket. Earlie...