Filter blog posts

Card view List view
  • Relevance
  • Most recent
  • Most liked

Filter blog posts

LikeLike (1)
Top 10 – Power Platform 2020 Release Plan

The Power Platform 2020 Release Plan was published here today. I had a read through the details and picked out the ten improvements that caught my eye. There are not in any particular order of preference. 1. The Save button is back. In mod...

LikeLike (1)
Fine Tune your Virtual Agent Bot

The Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent analytics dashboard gives great insight in how well your bot is working. Among other figures it gives you are details on the number of sessions that were escalated i.e customers that engaged with your bot but the...

LikeLike (1)
AI Builder – Form Processing Layouts

Microsoft introduced a small but important change to AI Builder last week. Prior to this, a form processing model could only be trained to extract data from documents with the same layout. This was somewhat cumbersome when dealing with documents s...

LikeLike (1)
Synapse Link – Dataverse Option Sets

On November 23 Microsft announced that DES (Data Export Services) will be deprecated and will reach end of life in November 2020. Microsoft is recommending that customers use Azure Synapse Link for Dataverse instead. DES has been around for a numb...

LikeLike (0)
Dataverse Region

When you create a Dataverse environment it prompts you to select the region where you want it created. This is the datacenter region and the url of your environment indicates the datacenter regions where it is located e.g. crm4.dynamics.com ind...

LikeLike (0)
Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365

I heard a lot of good things about Amazon Connect recently so I decided to try it out. Amazon connect is a cloud based contact center that enables you to easily set up a contact center. I wanted to see […] The post Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365 [...

LikeLike (0)
How to monitor Power Apps Mobile

Previously I used Power Apps monitor to identify problems in Canvas Apps when they were running in a web browser. While this is useful it is not much help if a user is getting an issue running your app on […] The post

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform Analytics – SQL

If you have started to try out the Microsoft Power Platform self-service analytics you might have noticed some  inconsistences in the formatting of Json files it creates. Most of the files are created in ndjson format but a few resemb...

LikeLike (0)
Folder-level Tracking

The synchronization of emails into Dataverse has been a feature since Dataverse started life as Dynamics CRM on-premise. It supports the sending and receiving emails for both individual users and shared mailboxes in Dataverse. As an out of the box...