Hi Again GP Fans!

Hope everyone is as excited as we are go Dynamics GP2018!

Back today with even MORE Document Attachment enhancements!!

Ever wanted to view Attachments in Inquiry windows?   Now with Dynamics GP2018 we can!

If you’ve been using Doc Attach previously, this will be known to you, but for new users, we need to be sure to go into Document Attachment Setup by choosing Microsoft Dynamics GP, click Tools, click Setup, click Company and then choose Document Attachment and mark to ‘Allow Document Attachments’ marked

We’ve added the following Inquiry windows to Document Attachments:

Employee Inquiry

The Document Attach icon has been added to the Employee Inquiry window.

To open the Employee Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Payroll, and click on Employee.

I-9 Form

The Document Attach icon has been added to the I-9 Form window.

To open the I-9 Form window, on the Inquiry menu, point to HR, and click on I-9.

( Fixed ) Asset Inquiry

The Document Attach icon has been added to the Asset Inquiry window.

To open the Asset Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Fixed Assets, and click on General.

But wait, there’s even MORE!!!

In addition to Document Attach options on many windows, Notes and Document Attachments can now be shown and added in many Inquiry windows.

We’ll need to make sure in Document Attachment Setup that we mark the ‘Allow attachments to be added in inquiry windows’ for this:

Vendor Inquiry

To open the Vendor Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Purchasing, and click on Vendor.

Customer Inquiry

To open the Customer Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Sales, and click on Customer.

Project Inquiry

To open the Project Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Project, and click on Project

PA Project Inquiry

To open the PA Project Inquiry window, on the Inquiry menu, point to Project, point to Maintenance, and click on Project.

Document Attachment Inquiry

There are several ways to open the Document Attachment Inquiry window. Here's an example: on the Inquiry menu, point to Purchasing, point to Transaction by Vendor, enter a Vendor ID, select a posted invoice, drill back on the 'Document Number', and click on the Paper Clip Icon.

That’s quite a list of additional functionality for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018!!

Be sure to check back to the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Feature Blog Series Schedule page to review posted blog articles and upcoming blog posts to help you gear up for What's New in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 with great content, documentation, and videos.

Thanks for checking in Everyone!!