Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Next-Generation AI: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Copilot As Your Ultimate CRM and ERP Co...

Microsoft’s next evolutionary leap in AI technology heralded the introduction of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Copilot last year in March, marking a significant milestone in the realm of business operations. This groundbreaking innovation represents a se...

LikeLike (0)
{Do you know} Use Skills to find the right agents for a consult on Dynamics 365 Om...

Hello Everyone, Today I am going to share my thoughts use of skills to find the right agents for a consult on Dynamics 365 Omnichannel. [https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj7g-8ULj3DvKMj5L8kBRQlRYMRYULtp...

malla 1,264
LikeLike (0)
MappyField 365 is Coming Up with Six New Features!

MappyField 365 for Dynamics CRM has already proven to be the best mapping plugin available on the market. The plugin lets Dynamics users create routes and offer better customer service. Moreover, the plugin connects on-field teams via the in-app c...

AppJetty 1,013
LikeLike (0)
Top 10 Ways Production Scheduling in Business Central Transforms Manufacturing

Precision in production scheduling is paramount in modern manufacturing. Dynamics 365 Business Central provides a solid foundation, but specialized tools from Insight Works, like MxAPS, enhance capabilities significantly for peak efficiency. The ...

LikeLike (0)
New Functionality In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1: Ensure A...

This post is part of the series in which I am taking a look at the new functionality introduced in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 2024 Wave 1. The 31st of the new functionality in the section is ensure accurate inventory valuation by cont...

Ian Grieve 22,782
LikeLike (0)
Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Cumulative Update Summary for May 2024.

[https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhMP8Vm0VXAskVaWL9b6JW5FSGFwL3hSQuFghoHBm8IV4dUODPXHpRgMcJMMZRQPjGQf2yY2h24wQH9ov8LcYcOwGHwFDe9keehutt2-TPMmgpOLJQHzmMQpuBJW4kXhZfC1xLQchv8-GX0GzKFjz1i7sb4gOC-aQeSvjEdmaIcL9wPocW8yShJB9R6P...

Saurav.Dhyani 10,048 User Group Leader
LikeLike (0)
Delete and Restore records (Preview) feature in Microsoft Dataverse

In the routine operations of Microsoft Dataverse, records or transactions are frequently deleted, whether manually or automatically, intentionally or inadvertently, through system processes, individual selections, multiple selections, or bulk dele...

Arun Potti 1,442
LikeLike (0)
(2024 MAY) Cumulative Updates for Business Central

These updates replace previously released updates for each version of Business Central. Some updates additionally fix vulnerabilities, so the latest update should always be installed. Each link below lists the updates that have been released for e...

gdrenteria 2,945 Super User