The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I've recently heard from several sources that partners believe the reIMAGINE will have the same content as Amplify did. NOT TRUE.
Amplify is a customer conference, so the content is different. GPUG Summit is the same.
reIMAGINE will have content that is for partners only.
- The new US Sales team dedicated to helping partners sell more GP will be at reIMAGINE. They are not order takers. They were strategically hired to help partners sell more.
- We will talk about the future of Dynamics GP with an updated roadmap.
- The consultant track has more advanced sessions that go into troubleshooting.
- The developer track will have new content plus content on PowerApps and PowerFlow.
- The sales and marketing tracks were not at Amplify.
- The CEO Summit enables leaders to talk to other leaders. It was incredibly valuable last year.
Partner should attend reIMAGINE. I know it's a lot of investment to come to Fargo, but I am listening to the feedback and trying to make reIMAGINE valuable.
Business Applications communities