Breaking news from around the world
Get the Bing + MSN extension
Now Available in Community - MBAS 2019 Presentation Videos
Catch the most popular sessions on demand and learn how Dynamics 365, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and Excel are powering major transformations around the globe. | View Gallery
2019 release wave 2 Discover the latest updates to Dynamics 365Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Early Access Availability
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Talent TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I've recently heard from several sources that partners believe the reIMAGINE will have the same content as Amplify did. NOT TRUE.
Amplify is a customer conference, so the content is different. GPUG Summit is the same.
reIMAGINE will have content that is for partners only.
- The new US Sales team dedicated to helping partners sell more GP will be at reIMAGINE. They are not order takers. They were strategically hired to help partners sell more.
- We will talk about the future of Dynamics GP with an updated roadmap.
- The consultant track has more advanced sessions that go into troubleshooting.
- The developer track will have new content plus content on PowerApps and PowerFlow.
- The sales and marketing tracks were not at Amplify.
- The CEO Summit enables leaders to talk to other leaders. It was incredibly valuable last year.
Partner should attend reIMAGINE. I know it's a lot of investment to come to Fargo, but I am listening to the feedback and trying to make reIMAGINE valuable.
Business Applications communities