Skip to main content
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Liquid error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Field Service forum Create view of Work Orders without certain products attached

Last replied Posted on by DAcustom555 43

To give an simple example:How would one create a custom view of Work Orders that do not have any attached Work Order Products beginning in /CO -/?If I...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Is deep Patching not possible in Business Central?

Last replied Posted on by NP-08050520-0

I would like to go over the scenario first with you. We have created an API page for /Extended Text Header/ and a ListPart page for /Extended Text Lin...

Replies
Unanswered
FastTrack for Dynamics 365 forum ADF Template to Copy Dataverse data to Azure SQL - Part 2?

Last replied Posted on by Jeffrey Truscott 7

Hi. I've been using the solution described in the blog post "ADF Template to Copy Dataverse data to Azure SQL - Part 1" since August 2022 when it was first posted. The solution isn't nearly as good as the previous data export ser...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum ID getting clear when i refresh the report page .

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,347

I have made the report in which records to filter have production id in filter , when i refresh the page the field in records to filter get clear , it...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Change filtering on stack icons

Last replied Posted on by Maria Eriksson 91

HiIs it possible to change the filtering on a  standard stack icon?The standard filtering seems for eg on location code to be ''.How can I change...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Is There a Helper Class I Can Use to Get NetAmount for parameters like Unit price, qty..etc?

Last replied Posted on by CU07051452-0 2

Hi dear community! I have a .NET application that is integrated with D365 FO.In the application I want the user to suggest an RFQ and a PO that w...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum SSRS report page header occupy space on second page when page header is only on first page

Last replied Posted on by nbhatti2001 151

Hi, I am using header property "Print on First Page" and it is wokring but leaving blank space on second page. Can I remove this blank space from second page and other pages as well if there.  Thanks. Reprot first page Report sec...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum What setting make Down arrow is add new record ?

Last replied Posted on by Teevo 300

Hi all, When creating new form (custom) with a grid list, I found I cannot press down arrow to automatically create new record right after the cu...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum VAT Audit Report Error "You tried to invoke the Page object with the ID 10512..."

Last replied Posted on by BCgs 462

I have just tried to run a VAT Audit Report and getting the below error? Must be some sort of configuration change from a standard update as always been ok. Had an issue before with an invoice template that was referencing something I deleted out....

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Apply deployable package failed in LCS

Last replied Posted on by JoBox 52

Hi,  I've deployed two new FO environments:DEV VM: 10.0.39 (VS2022)DEMO VM: 10.0.39 I've customized some programs in VS2022 and deploye...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Demystifying Copilot with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar explains how Copilot for Service is meant to function separately...

Business Process Guidance Badges and New…

The Microsoft Success by Design is the framework for implementing Dynamics 365…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,266 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,978 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans