Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Identifying the Retained Earnings Account

Last replied Posted on by AS-05060801-0 44

Hi, Is there a way to identify, programmatically, which account from the chart of accounts is the retained earning account? It seems that account na...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum json schema and sql table definition for data entity

Posted on by Dev 368

hi, I have 2 queries :   1. I was looking to do create table query on the data entity to get the sql definition but I dont see the entity in...

Replies
Unanswered
Field Service forum Get geolocation inside inspection form

Posted on by OA-28051935-0 2

Hi,   In FieldServices, we have a use case where employees are filling inspection forms without work orders (without being scheduled in advan...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum No Azure pipeline created after deploying Build server in LCS

Posted on by TS-01102021-0 2

I followed an online tutorial to deploy my build server in LCS, and it mentioned that the Azure build pipeline would be automatically created when t...

Replies
Unanswered
Power Platform integration forum Is there a better way to handle state lookup fields?

Posted on by AdmWombat 144

Our Dynamics 365 Sales platform syncs with our project management system. The state field in the PMS can only sync with the state lookup field in Dyn...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Add Field to Work Order Report Dataset

Last replied Posted on by CU03102009-0 8

I am trying to add a field to the Work Order dataset.  I cannot seem to enter anything in the add parenthesis. I exported the WO Report Layout,...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum inventory Adjustments via warehouse Mobile device - posting the journal without workflow

Last replied Posted on by AH-07052021-0 3

Hi All,   we are using inventory adjustment journal with workflow for all the adjustments to be reviewed before posting, but when the Warehou...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics Business Central migration forum Error with bank reconciliation

Last replied Posted on by CU12091909-0 0

Has anyone experienced a situation where the outstanding transactions is the same as the balance previous month? Shift from Bc2018 to BC 2024

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Group inventTrans records by month with X++

Last replied Posted on by AR-16051714-0 41

Hello everyone, I need to be able to group item inventory receipt transactions by month. In SQL, this is not complicated using group by and month()...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates