Accepting credit cards can be a challenging task but not with Easy EFT
Navisiontech, Inc

Accepting credit cards can be a challenging task. If you are a consumer facing business, you most likely accept credit cards. Customers expect transactions to be quick and painless, but as we know credit cards are all but that. Somehow each time I assist our customers with payment processing it always seems more difficult than it should be. At least this seems to be the case with certain providers. But recently I can report some positive changes in this area.  

Number one, here at Navisiontech we specialize in Business Central, and getting BC to accept credit cards use to be a challenge due to variety of reasons such as incompatible processors, incompatible gateways, or solution provider wanting to force you to use their processor or gateway. There was always something that would render the plan unusable. Using EasyEFT allows you to choose any of the supported merchant account providers, which is pretty much all of the major providers in USA. If you don’t have a merchant account yet, our team will put you in touch with one and you will be ready to go. 

Number two, if something can go wrong, it will. The team behind the merchant account, gateway and software solution should be able to respond quickly and address the issues. Customer Service at your Merchant Account provider company responds to all your questions. Recently, one of the customers had an issue with deposits, and the issue was huge, talking lots of money. If I compare my last experience with those over the last years, this turned out to be painless, although it did take time, but communication is the key. Everyone was on the same page and informed at every step.  

Authorize.net team behind the gateway is ready to help when needed too. Authorize.net is actually owned by Visa, and they want to make sure everything is working properly, so we haven’t experienced many issues there at all. They simply want you to process as many transactions as possible. Authorize.net has earned a positive reputation for this reason.  

With all the recent developments we can now begin processing credit cards in Business Central in as little as 2 hours. Compare that to long evenings and conference calls with multiple tech support and customer service personnel.  

Payment processing solution

Are you just wondering how EasyEFT could make your business more profitable and effective?  

Contact us today to know more about our solutions. 

Customer Review

The post Accepting credit cards can be a challenging task but not with Easy EFT appeared first on Navisiontech, Inc.