Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Delete sandbox account from MS Developers 365

Last replied Posted on by CU10101941-0 0

Hello,   I'm looking to delete the sandbox account and configure a new one, does anyone know the process for this?   

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Setting a delayed status when deadline < Now() in Business Rules

Last replied Posted on by PC-10101354-0 0

Hello. I know that there is no direct way of comparing dates in Bus rules to current time, but what have others done to overcome this. I have set u...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Translation issues from French to English in Dynamics Customer service and Sales

Last replied Posted on by Cat_Car 142

Hello, for a few days now when I switch the language from French to English or vice versa, it gives me a weird behavior. It translates only part of ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Data Import issue with file of type zip following Oct 2024 Wave Release

Last replied Posted on by Jennifer Cambell 15

Hi,   Following the Wave Release this week a daily task for one of my team members, which is to import data in zip file format into CRM via t...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Unsubscribe button in Emails

Posted on by RR-09100241-0 0

We have Dynamics 365 Sales Enterprise. Is it possible to add a functional Unsubscribe button to emails, particularly Campaign emails? Thanks. &nb...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum delete a released product without related transactions.

Last replied Posted on by JK-10102235-0 0

looking to  delete a released product and all its variants - the released products dont have related transactions...   suggestions ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum AL code - Assign Dimensions Sales header OnAfterInsertEvent

Posted on by Samantha73 2,262

Hi All I'm trying to insert sales header dimensions after the insert event of the table, Event sub not working for the below code  . However w...

Replies
Unanswered
Dynamics 365 general forum Vendor prepayment

Posted on by CU11100110-0 0

A vendor prepayment is done in the month of July.24 and the financial books of accounts is closed .but we want to reverse the prepayment in the curr...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Multiple Foreign Currency Transactions

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 7

Can someone please explain to me how Business Central process multiple currency exchange for one transaction when: LCY is different from AP Setup a...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates