How to set up and use Global Vouchers in Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0

• Comments 3

I am writing this blog to announce a new "How To" document that has been published on CustomerSource and PartnerSource that provides detailed set up and usage instructions for the new Global Voucher functionality that was included in Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0 Feature Pack 1.

The following sections are included in this document:

• How to create a new Global Voucher
  • How to issue a Global Voucher
  • How to tender a transaction with a Global Voucher
  • How to check the balance of an existing Global Voucher
  • How to add money to an existing Global Voucher

Please click the following link to view the "How to set up Global Vouchers in Microsoft Dynamics RMS 2.0" document:

https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/documentation/howtodocuments/Global_Voucher

Note You will need CustomerSource or PartnerSource access to view this document. If you do have not enrolled in a Microsoft Dynamics RMS Maintenance plan that provides you access to CustomerSource, I would encourage you to discuss enrolling in a Maintenance plan with your Certified RMS Partner or by calling the Microsoft Dynamics Sales Operations team at 800-456-0025.

Hopefully this document will clarify how to set up and use Global Vouchers.

Have a great week!

Gregg Kosel
Microsoft Dynamics RMS/POS Technical Support Escalation Engineer

• Hi Gregg,

Thanks for the post!

• Hi Greg: I would like to set up local vouchers or gift cards in POS 2009. Do you have any guidance on this procedure?

Thanks

Hal

• Hello Hal,

If you look in the Microsoft Dynamics POS 2009 Help File, there is a section under Store | Payment methods and processing | Payment Methods called "Set up Microsoft Dynamics POS to use vouchers".

I hope this helps.

Gregg