Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Order-To-Cash flow charts

Posted on by SV-11091003-0 0

Hello,   I would appreciate if someone could provide me guidance to find a source with an overview of all the different (process) steps in D3...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Page with 2 grids - parent and childs relation

Last replied Posted on by Alzack 0

Hi Community! I would like to create a page in Business Central that will contain 2 grids (repeaters).   I have 2 tables: 1. headers (Unique...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum XML file not uploading to blob

Last replied Posted on by PriyaDutta 207

Hi All,   I am trying to upload my xml to blob storage. It is getting uploaded but the file size is 3B. I am suspecting the stream has null v...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Service forum Error appearing and unable to publish duplicate detection rules

Posted on by Jduggins 0

We have a number of environments for testing etc. We had a script error caused by an out of the box web resource. After removing this and testing in...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum This document already has a 'DocumentElement' node. Error

Last replied Posted on by PriyaDutta 207

"Hi all,   I am trying to generate one xml file. I am having trouble to create more than one document header node. Please see below how it ne...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum SYNCHRONISATION

Last replied Posted on by SO-13081322-0 0

Bonjour, Je rencontre des difficultés lors de la synchronisation des données depuis une base de référence lorsque je choisis le mappage par corresp...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to change Super user permissions of the global Admin?

Last replied Posted on by JH-15101314-0 0

I changed the Global Admin accounts permissions to only have Super permissions in one company, previously it was blank so I assume the account had s...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Add Sales Order via API

Last replied Posted on by AC-26091618-0 6

Hi,   I'm reaching out to the community because we have a tough problem.   First of all, i'm not a business central developer so i can...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,572 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,706 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates