Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Shipping adresses pop-up

Last replied Posted on by WH-17051047-0 12

Is it possible to get a pop-up with the shipping addresses when creating a sales order?

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Importing a CSV Journal Entries file from another software

Last replied Posted on by CB-25091721-0 8

Hello,    I am trying to set up a configuration table to import a CSV file of General Journal Entries from a different software.  ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Easiest way to setup integration with Business Central

Last replied Posted on by Anton Kheistver 0

Hello,   I'm working on an application, that would perform some actions in MSBC, for example, create a Purchase Orders based on some external...

Replies
Unanswered
Commerce forum What permissions are needed to enable the Manage shifts appBar buttons

Posted on by Retha 1,427

.We have the Manage shifts operation in POS for the managers. Even though the managers are assigned the store manager privileges with Manager privi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum ve

Last replied Posted on by Miscrosoft Dynamcis GP 56

Hello,   I have used ODATA service to get details of 'NoSeriesLines' of VEND , it is working fine.   I want to update the Last_No_Used...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Getting the approval status of a Gen. Journal Line

Last replied Posted on by IT-04102138-0 18

Hi community! I was wondering if there was a way to get the approval status of a general journal line:     I can see there is a "Pendi...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Job Queue - inventory - error

Last replied Posted on by CU13081138-0 32

Hi,   We are getting the job queue error and have been in process for a long time. Can you please help with this?    

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum You must assign a lot number

Posted on by JC-10102114-0 0

I'm trying to make item reclassification journal by code but when I put it in, it keeps saying must assign a lot number. Here is the code snippet....

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Add Tiles to BC Home Page

Last replied Posted on by JGarcia123 1,471

How do I add tiles to the BC Home Page.  I see where using Personalization I can hide and move the existing tiles, however I don't see where I ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,554 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,588 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates