The views and opinions expressed in this blog are those solely of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect Microsoft’s current policy, position, or branding. For official announcements and guidance on Dynamics 365 apps and services, please visit the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog.
Building a more successful workforce with Dynamics 365 Human Resources Microsoft delivers solutions that enable businesses to build winning teams and create a workplace where people can succeed. To help ensure we are providing the very best solutions to empower employees, and as we look at LinkedIn’s unique strengths in the talent acquisition market, we plan to refocus our HR technology roadmap and partnership investments for Dynamics 365 | Read more
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
If you have recently activated (after the 1st of September 2019) a new instance of Talent, you will have a very nice surprise with the new Worker (Employee form) and the way data is displayed. Below, is a screenshot of the new form and I’ll also point some improvements brought by this:
1. Right above the picture and the name, it shows the Employee Status (Active, Pending etc)
2. Employee’s picture – what was only available in the People tab (where you could find the hierarchy), now is also available on all employees records, on the Worker form (where it actually make a lot of sense. In fact, all the information from the People tab (second option in the menu, after HOME and before Employee Self- Service) were brought on this enhanced form.
3. Work History tab: shows all the active employments and if an employee is part of on or more Legal Entities – AMAZING!!!! it’s only a click away.
4. Position Tab – Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I was doing 3 clicks to have this information and you (Talent Product Team) gave me more – the Months in Position information in the same view.
5. Links Tab – with everything else, very well split, on a large page.
6. Compensation tab was removed but you can easily find this information in the Menu, on top.
Good times are coming ahead! the October release is preparing to launch an important feature… (which will be available in November :)) ) Embedding the 3rd party apps!
Business Applications communities