Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2022 Release Wave 1 PlanDynamics 365 release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.
2022 release wave 1 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Community | FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Im stuck on this, i need to integrate my vendor table/query to CRM using the connector and i noticed that there is no default map to do this, i have tried tio create a new map but i cannot "see" my vendor table/query.
I am new at this, so please guys i need help and a bit of guidance.
To integrate the vendor data you'll need to expose the table in AX by creating a new document service. I followed this msdn walk through to get an idea: msdn.microsoft.com/.../cc589855.aspx
You also need to make sure you turn on the ModifiedDateTime, ModifiedBy, CreatedDateTime and CreatedBy properties on the table as the connector uses these fields to determine when to integrate the records.
Rough Steps required to setup new document service:
1. Identify tables that need to be exposed
2. Turn on Modified and Created table properties
3. Create new Query in AX to provide required data
4. Use AIF Document Service Wizard to create the Document and Axd classes and generate the service based on the query you created. Make sure to select the appropriate service operations .Etc Read, Find, FindKeys, GetKeys and getChangedKeys for read only
5. Update the connector AX class to include the new service, add to the GetServices method
a. Class DynamicsConnector::GetServices
6. In AX developer mode, Run the DynamicsConnector Main method to re-configure the Dynamics Connector Endpoint
7. Open the Dynamics Connector Client, open AX2012 adapter configuration and click refresh services.
8. Refresh the services - Note that the new document service should be displayed in list of services
9. Close and reopen Connector Client
10. Setup Connector to use the newly configured service as a source.
If this post helps you, Please verify this answer.
I have what's needed in AX and I'm just waiting on someone with regards to the connector then I will verify.
P.S Thanks for the reply
Business Applications communities