Notifications

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Community forums

Community forums

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Bank deposits error with release 24

Last replied Posted on by LD-15051834-0

Since the update to 24.0, we are unable to post Bank Deposits.  We are getting different errors, at different times: -can't post because it ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum Automated printing in Microsoft GP

Last replied Posted on by Interpath Tim

Can GP be set up to automatically print sales orders as they enter the system?  We have a custom front end web portal that customers enter orders into and that data lands in GP as a sales order.  These come in all day, but have to manual...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Purchase order approval workflow approved email to sender

Last replied Posted on by LF-16052033-0 140

hello experts,  On the purchase order approval workflow, when the approver sends the requests for approval and they approved it. The purchas...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum WIP account Issue in manufacturing

Last replied Posted on by mohan singh 39

Hi experts, i have 1 scenario of my client. concern is my WIP account of FG item is not getting 0. means if i checking the total debit amount of ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum prompt showing up when users are accessing BC

Last replied Posted on by DL-16051451-0 4

Is it possible to prevent this screen from appearing when logging into Business Central? I have a user who doesn't see it, but all other users do. I u...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Microsoft Bug or technical debt in Archive Sales Order Amount

Last replied Posted on by Manuel Lozada 305

Hi, community, I found a Microsoft bug or technical debt, When you post a partial invoice and shipment in a sales order line without change the q...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Undo Transfer Shipment

Last replied Posted on by CU16051523-0

Hello, I created transfer order for one item with unit of measure is Box that include 24 pieces, I sent it and then i try to do undo shipment i see th...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum How to read/receive data from azure logic apps to D365F&O using x++ code

Last replied Posted on by CU16051512-0

Hello everyone, I just want to elaborate little on my requirement. I have a file on SFTP and am going to get the file data from SFTP to azure blob sto...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Set the value of a field by default ?

Last replied Posted on by AR-16051714-0 13

Hi everyone, I'm in a transfer order trying to set a default value on a field. The problem that arises is that when starting the form, it starts with ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to Define the Capacity Standard Cost in a Machine or Work Center

Last replied Posted on by Sathish M 4

How to define the capacity standard cost in a machine or work center, so it appears in the production order statistics. Try to implement the capacity ...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

Take the Community feedback survey!

Answer this brief 15-question survey about your Community experience…

Demystifying Copilot: Service Edition with Sundar Raghavan

Sundar answers more questions about Copilot for Service...

Dynamics 365 Business Central vs Finance and SCM

Take a look at the key differences between Business Central and…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,361 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 223,155 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,140

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans