Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.
2021 release wave 2 plan
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
I needed to reinstall our AOS-01 (the one connected to SSRS) because was conflicting with another testing environment in our organization with the same TCP/IP 2712 | WSDL 8201 ports.
So I successfully uninstalled and installed the AOS01 with new ports (e.g 2717 , 8207) using the same database that was before.
After installed, I open the client again but when I want to see any report it pops up an error with: "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8201"
So I look on the internet about a workaround and made a AX Client configuration with the new ports and pasted in the SSRS folder: MSRS13.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin\Microsoft.Dynamics.AX.ReportConfiguration.axc
now all the reports are opening but the labels are not being translated to the correct language:
Full CIL has been made. What else am I missing?
The SSRS Service Account password could be invalid.
From the Start menu, point to All Programs, click the SQL Server folder, click the Configuration Tools folder, and then click Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
In Reporting Services Configuration Manager click Connect and then click Service Account.
Set the password and then click Apply. The account and password should be the same as the Microsoft Dynamics AX proxy account. For more information, see Before you install the Reporting Services extensions.
Click the ServerName/MSSQLSERVER and then click Stop. Then click Start to restart the server. Always check with the SQL administrator and make sure no other users are connected to the server before you restart the server.
Thanks for your kind reply,
I follow all those steps but still not working. unfortunately it is still the same
I just want to remind that this happened after reinstalling the AOS with different port Numbers than the ports used originally when the SRSS was installed.
Some redirection that must be done??
thanks a lot for your time!
Does SSRS point to new AOS server? And does AX client configuration(business connector) point to new AOS with correct port?
I realized that the client configuration target "Business connector" and Configuration:"DebugNotInOption" was pointing to a wrong Instance Name.
Now I have changed it to be blank (since it is optional) . saved the client configuration again in the MSRS13 folder. Opened the AX client again-> but reports are still showing the @sys labels :(
Original AOS-01 on server Srv01:
TCP/IP : 2712
After Reinstall AOS-01 on same server Srv01:
opened any ssrs report and error shows up with: "No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8201"
later I copied the client configuration to the Srs installation folder:
all reports are opening. but labels are not showing correctly.
did I miss any configuration?
I would suggest raise a ticket to MS so that we can help on this.
When looking on the Label Files in AOT I see I am missing almost all lenguages exept for the en-US
almost all companies are set to EN-GB. So when I create a new order the report is taking the EN-GB labels which are not installed thats why is showing the @SYS. Which is strange because it was working before reinstalling the AOS.
I have made a test with a purchase confirmation to a purchse order set to en-Us and is working. Showing = "Purchase Order"
and when looking on the Models installed It says they are installed.
Finally the problem is fixed.
I still don't know why the labels where showing before reinstalling the AOS. But I Install the "Foundation Labes" model that comes in the AX setup installation folder . made synchronizations and everything is working now.
I will give you the credit for supporting me all the way.
Thanks a lot for your time!
Business Applications communities