Skip to main content

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | Known Issues

Have you heard about the „Low Code Approach“ podcast hosted by the trio Sean Fiene, Ken Auguillard, and Wendy Haddad? I recently listened to their latest episode featuring Mansi Malik, who discussed Known issues. Indeed, you read that correctly – ...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | ColorCloud or what´s your AI ambition?

Last Thursday and Friday, I had the honor of attending the inaugural edition of ColorCloud Hamburg, a conference dedicated to Microsoft Business Applications, held on April 18 and 19 in Hamburg, Germany. The event is compared to artists wielding a...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | UPD: Copilot Governance

As the imminent Release Wave 1, 2024 approaches rollout to customer regions in the EU, it’s time to provide an update on Power Platform Copilot Governance options. I have previously discussed conducting a risk assessment without the prolonge...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | #CommunityRocks

This week, I engaged in community activities, such as attending Microsoft’s AI Tour in Berlin and conducting a Power Hour at Power Platform 24, where I discussed the risk assessment of Copilots. During my interaction with the developer commu...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | Copilot Studio, Azure AI Studio or both?

In today’s episode, I want to address a recurring myth: the division of developers into ‚low-code‘ and ‚pro-code‘ categories. When will we stop pigeonholing people based on assumptions? Didn’t study computer sci...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | Boost developer productivity

Low-code platforms like Power Platform are a revolutionary approach to software development that reduce the need for extensive coding knowledge and enable users to build applications using drag-and-drop components and data model-driven logic. Thes...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | Securing copilot development

In my previous article, I proposed the idea of creating a copilot developer experience that allows developers to work together on designing and building copilots, specifically when using generative AI and using company data sources for grounding. ...

LikeLike (0)
Power Platform | Bot Authoring role

The other day, I received a request about „What happened to the Bot Author role?“. Do you recall that role from the old Power Virtual Agent days? If not, here’s a brief explanation. Previously, a Power Virtual Agent license enabl...