Skip to main content

Notifications

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Change flow owner without CLI or PowerShell

Let’s say you had a co-worker who left the company but they owned a few flows. How do you switch them over to a working account? If you are a maker who is not comfortable with PowerShell or Power Platform CLI and wants a way to change the o...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Resolved: Issue with deployment when Custom API was removed

Custom API is a great feature added to Dataverse. It gives you many flexibilities and can create complex JSON requests or response messages. In order to learn how you can make complex JSON messages; check out this post. Now the issue at hand i...

Deployment
Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Dataverse DevTools – Jan 2022 Release

New Icons New and improved icons were added that provide more context. For example, if you have connected to an environment on a folder/workspace then it will show a green Dataverse icon and the environments not connected on the current folder...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Dataverse Custom API that supports complex JSON schema

When the new Custom API component was introduced it made a lot of people happy, but the initial reaction was short-lived when I assumed that objects need to be linked to an entity in Dataverse – which kind of makes it a single-level JSON sc...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Identifying security loop-holes in Power Apps Portals

Recently, Microsoft Power Apps Portals were in the news about the data breach due to missing a configuration in the Portals. Now, to set things straight this was not a hack but a breach due to misconfiguration of the system by the customer. When ...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Attach Signed DocuSign document to a note in Dataverse using Power Automate cloud ...

Background I had a requirement where I wanted to fetch the signed document from DocuSign and add it as an attachment on the notes table for that contact in Dataverse. I knew DocuSign had the connectors support for cloud flows so obviously dive...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Bypass Consent when user opens a canvas apps

I wanted to write about this for a while but never got around it. So here it is… Background Now-a-days we are building lots and lots of canvas apps for group of users. We create a security group and share the canvas app with that secu...

Danish N. 255
LikeLike (0)
Render Actionable Adaptive card in Outlook for recipients outside of your domain

In my last post, I mentioned how you can hide the cards and show a regular body if the rendering of the card failed or if the device did not support Actionable Adaptive cards. The rendering of Adaptive cards usually fails when you are sending ema...

Danish N. 255