Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

LikeLike (0)
Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365

I heard a lot of good things about Amazon Connect recently so I decided to try it out. Amazon connect is a cloud based contact center that enables you to easily set up a contact center. I wanted to see […] The post Amazon Connect & Dynamics 365 [...

LikeLike (0)
Folder-level Tracking

The synchronization of emails into Dataverse has been a feature since Dataverse started life as Dynamics CRM on-premise. It supports the sending and receiving emails for both individual users and shared mailboxes in Dataverse. As an out of the box...

LikeLike (0)
Dataverse – ERD

Creating a Dataverse ERD, Entity Relationship Diagram, is a good way to document and explain the structure of your Dataverse data model. As they say “A picture is worth a thousand words”. The Power Platform does not have any tools […] The post Da...

LikeLike (0)
Audit Logs – Synapse Link for Dataverse

Dataverse has great out of the box auditing capabilities. Configuring the tables and columns you wish to audit is simple. Users have the ability to access the audit history for a record directly from its form. Audit logs consume log […]

LikeLike (0)
How get your location in a Model-Driven App

Did you know you can create Model-Driven apps to run on mobile devices with offline capabilities? This functionality recently went GA . You now have the ability to operate Model-Driven Apps using Power Apps mobile on your mobile device. When [&...

LikeLike (0)
How to monitor Power Apps Mobile

Previously I used Power Apps monitor to identify problems in Canvas Apps when they were running in a web browser. While this is useful it is not much help if a user is getting an issue running your app on […] The post

LikeLike (0)
Application Insights – Power Automate

If you using Power Automate flows in critical business applications it is vital that you know when any errors occur. This post explains how you can use the Power Platform Admin Centre Data Export option in conjunction with Azure Application [...

LikeLike (0)
Formula Column – Synapse Link for Dataverse

A Dataverse formula column is a dynamic column whose value is calculated using a Power FX formula. Similar to Calculated fields, a Formula column does not store data its value in Dataverse. Instead, the Power FX formula is executed whenever [...