Try Microsoft Edge
A fast and secure browser that's designed for Windows 10
I had been playing with displaying SharePoint images within a canvas app and everything was looking great when I was doing my testing on the web interface. This canvas app was for mobile use though and when I started testing it on mobile - I noticed that the SharePoint images weren't displaying. A quick search on the internet and you find that others have been tripped up by this too!
After some head scratching, I came up with an idea I wanted to try out to see if it was viable. I was going to convert the SharePoint images to its URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form and bind the image control to that. The URI is basically a really long text representation of the image/picture.
I did the following:
That's it...and it worked! I was able to view the images on my mobile and tablet devices.
Below is the marked key section of my Flow that does the conversion to the URI format:
The formula itself looks as follows:
The body('Get_file_content') is a reference to the previous step in which you need to fetch the actual content of the file (image in my case) from SharePoint.
Hope this helps!