Skip to main content

Notifications

Announcements

No record found.

Community blogs

Featured

Latest blog posts

Like ( 0 )
In Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (Power Automate Actions), how do I… Us...

This article is part of the series, a sub-series of the series and of the wider series which I am posting as I familiarise myself with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. There are a number of actions available in Power Automate for Business ...

Ian Grieve 22,782
Like ( 0 )
Steps to Add Copilot Control to Your Rich Text Editor

Copilot is a powerful AI tool that enhances user experience by providing intelligent suggestions and automation. Whether you’re composing emails or working on other forms, Copilot helps you draft content faster and more efficiently by offering con...

Inogic 24,007
Like ( 0 )
Basic event handling - Onload, Onchange in MSCRM / Dataverse

Introduction: Day 3 : Basic event handling - Onload, Onchange in MSCRM / Dataverse Script : function onChange(executionContext) { debugger; var formContext = executionContext.getFormContext(); if (formContext.getAttribute("bosch_dayna...

Ram Prakash 2,285
Like ( 0 )
Going Live: Ensuring Success with Rigorous Business Central Testing! 

Testing in Business Central. It’s not something many people get excited about, but it’s essential to any software implementation. In fact, thoroughly testing your system beforehand will significantly reduce the number of errors/issues you experien...

ArcherPoint 12,385
Like ( 0 )
When Robots Think Negative: How AI Helps Protect Optimism

How does AI's capability to identify risks can enhance collaborative decision-making while ensuring ethical guidelines are maintained. By leveraging AI to analyze negative scenarios, leaders can proactively address potential challenges. This appro...

Seth T Bacon 45 User Group Leader
Like ( 0 )
#GPPT Form Control Introduction – Making Maintenance windows Read Only – Part 2

Form Control provides a “No Code/Low Code” Customization tool for Microsoft Dynamics GP that can revolutionize how users, consultants and developers can make changes to how GP windows work. It was added as a new module to GP Power Tools with the r...

David Musgrave MVP ... 13,799 Moderator
Like ( 0 )
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2024 - The Database Upgrade

Like ( 0 )
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations – Service User.

sohaibcheema 46,594 User Group Leader