Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Outbound to Real-Time Transition Note: This forum will be merged into the Customer Insights – Journeys forum soon

Last replied Posted on by Vinayd-MSFT 24

Please be aware -    This forum will be retired soon, and all questions and responses will be moved to the Customer Insights - Journeys ...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,584

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum You can't have unallocated cost on planning formula of production Id with Lot Id

Posted on by JustZM 948

Hi All My client is facing an issue when recalculation. The inventory closing stopped with error message "You can't have unallocated cost on planni...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum The app for outlook or dynamics outlook plugin doesn't prompt to create a contact

Posted on by SP-30051629-0 0

The app for outlook or dynamics outlook plugin doesn't prompt to create a contact record when an email is received from external sender.   I ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Dynamics 365 general forum One-year option on CDX Tenants not available

Last replied Posted on by GS-08102141-0 9

I can't seem to select the one-year tenant when creating a new tenant. I had a one-year option originally, but it has also disappeared from my tenan...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum NAV OData connection to PowerApps - Credential error

Posted on by CG-26092137-0 21

I'm following the instructions on the website, I'm now getting an error about incorrect credentials: - Website: https://www.fajdiga.info/blog/...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics NAV forum NAV OData connection to PowerApps

Last replied Posted on by CG-26092137-0 21

Hi,   When I try to connect Dynamics NAV to PowerApps, I get the following error: 'The URL 'http://<company-server-url>:<port-numbe...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Is it possible to have multiple sets of item attributes for an item?

Last replied Posted on by kayc529 50

Hi experts! As stated in the title, is it possible for an item to have multiple sets of item attributes?   Example: Item with 2 sets of item ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum OAuth2 and MFA

Posted on by Ron Dwyer 5

Hello - Trying to setup/test an API in BC SaaS. Have followed the directions here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/business-central...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Showing Production BOMs Graphically

Last replied Posted on by JE-20081519-0 147

Hi:   Is there a way for Business Central to generate a graphical view of Production Bills of Material, including Subassemblies and Phantoms?...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,628 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,914 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,150

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates