SBX - Forum Post Title

Upgrade on-premise 8.2 to 9.0 errors

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Forum

CRM2013USER asked a question on 8 Nov 2018 1:22 PM
My Badges

Question Status

Suggested Answer

HI,

I recently downloaded the MS on-premise installer for 9.0 (just released a few days ago), and I configured a new VM for the server requirements.  The installation went fine, and I can create new organizations with no issue, but I cannot import (upgrade) any of the organizations from 8.2.  Here are some of the errors:

• emcfThe following connections need to be closed before setup can continue:  Login: server\Administrator, Host: CRMSERVER.mmc, Database: CRMDEV_MSCRM  User: Administrator, Program: MSCRMmmc (seems like this is deployment manager?)  

Error| Upgrade Organization with Id=1121758c-044b-e411-919c-00155d59ba12 failed with Exception:

System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.DataUpgrade.dll:TrackCustomDatabaseObjects on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
   at Microsoft.Crm.DataUpgrade.DatabaseObjectChangeTracker.GenerateScriptForIndex(String tableName, String indexName, ISqlExecutionContext sqlContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.DataUpgrade.DatabaseObjectChangeTracker.InsertObjectTrackerTableInput(List`1 inputData, String tableName, ISqlExecutionContext sqlContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.DataUpgrade.DatabaseChangeTracker.TrackCustomDatabaseObjects()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

An error occurred when trying import and upgrade organization database CRMSERVER.CRMDEV_MSCRM:
Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Upgrade Organization with Id=1121758c-044b-e411-919c-00155d59ba12 failed with Exception:
System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.DataUpgrade.dll:TrackCustomDatabaseObjects on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo, Version=11.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Allison Walters responded on 8 Nov 2018 6:41 PM
My Badges

I'm getting a very similar error, but the file mine is saying it can't find is Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo.  The weird thing is - my 8.2 database was on SQL 2016, and the 9.0 is currently pointing to 2016 (just different instances on the same server, same version).  2016 is version 13 - why is it looking for version 11 assemblies?

Martijn Tielkes responded on 9 Nov 2018 12:36 AM
Suggested Answer

I had the same problem. Did you roll out a new Azure SQL 2016 SP2 VM as db server? It seems the SDK 2012 is no longer part of the installation in Azure (and needed for the upgrade). After installing the SQL Server SDK Assemblies for 2012, the import of the 8.2.2 org went fine for me. Please download and install the packages below on your sql server:

1. Install Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types.(X86 Package,X64 Package)

2. Install Microsoft SQL Server Shared Management Objects.(X86 Package,X64 Package)

Don't forget to reboot!

Hope this will fix your problem!

Dark.Avatar responded on 9 Nov 2018 11:19 AM

I'm having a problem with SQL Native Client 11.4.

The dynamics 365 v9 setup says it failed to download the file.

And I can't find that version anywhere

Allison Walters responded on 9 Nov 2018 11:50 AM
My Badges

Can't speak for the OP, though I'm relatively sure we're having the same issue, but...I installed those, rebooted, and the import is still failing with the same message.

As for Dark.Avatar's question - that's a separate issue.  I honestly never could find it either, and had to turn off IE ESC on my server to allow it to be downloaded directly by the installer.

Wei Jie Fun responded on 11 Nov 2018 10:19 PM
Suggested Answer

Hi Guys,

if you encounter errors, please provide the feedback to below article. I believed Microsoft will monitor this and able to give you guys answer quickly.

docs.microsoft.com/.../install-or-upgrade-microsoft-dynamics-365-server

docs.microsoft.com/.../a-new-feedback-system-is-coming-to-docs

Allison Walters responded on 12 Nov 2018 12:21 AM
My Badges

Apparently the packages linked to above (2012 SQLSysClrTypes and SharedManagementObjects) need to be installed on the CRM server, not the SQL server.  Did that and finally got past the error I was having.  Guessing you likely will too, since yours is an SMO assembly that it can't.  I'm now getting another error, mind you, but made it much further...

CRM2013USER responded on 13 Nov 2018 10:32 AM
My Badges

Hello all:

I was definitely able to make it a lot further with the import (Upgrade) with the install of those two packages, so thank you for that information.  Just happened to be that my SQL Server and CRM server are on the same VM.

Have one of the same errors - can't figure this one out as I have no connections open except Deployment Manager:

Error| The following connections need to be closed before setup can continue:
10:25:47|  Error|     Login: CRMSERVER\Administrator, Host: D365V9.mmc, Database: CRMDEV_MSCRM, User: Administrator, Program: MSCRMmmc

other errors:

Error| Installer Complete: OrganizationUpgrader - Error encountered
10:48:36|  Error| Exception occurred during Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationUpgrader: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction
InnerException:
Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.dll:InstallStoredProcedures on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error installing sp with name=EntityIdCollectionCreation
Cannot drop type 'dbo.EntityIdCollection' because it is being referenced by object 'p_GrantAccessBulkForCreate'. There may be other objects that reference this type. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot drop type 'dbo.EntityIdCollection' because it is being referenced by object 'p_GrantAccessBulkForCreate'. There may be other objects that reference this type.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Boolean asyncWrite)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe, Int32 timeout, Boolean& usedCache, Boolean asyncWrite, Boolean inRetry)

Error| Upgrade Organization with Id=1121758c-044b-e411-919c-00155d59ba12 failed with Exception:
System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.dll:InstallStoredProcedures on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error installing sp with name=EntityIdCollectionCreation
Cannot drop type 'dbo.EntityIdCollection' because it is being referenced by object 'p_GrantAccessBulkForCreate'. There may be other objects that reference this type. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot drop type 'dbo.EntityIdCollection' because it is being referenced by object 'p_GrantAccessBulkForCreate'. There may be other objects that reference this type.
   at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
   at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)

Error| An error occurred when trying import and upgrade organization database CRMSERVER.CRMDEV_MSCRM:
Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Upgrade Organization with Id=1121758c-044b-e411-919c-00155d59ba12 failed with Exception:
System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.ObjectModel.dll:InstallStoredProcedures on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error installing sp with name=EntityIdCollectionCreation

Allison Walters responded on 13 Nov 2018 3:47 PM
My Badges

The first error about connections happens every time in mine, and then it keeps going, so I think it resolves itself.  The second one seems to be talking about a stored procedure...do you know if anyone has added/modified any stored procedures?  I'm not getting this error, so I'm wondering if there's a possibility it's related to a customization.

CRM2013USER responded on 16 Nov 2018 8:10 AM
My Badges

hi Allison, 

Good point about the connections, and the second error is connected to an OOTB stored proc, and I have not really found anything related to that error yet, but I'll keep looking.  We have tons of custom SP's due to the many custom SSRS reports, so not sure if that might be related, but we will keep that in mind.  Thanks!

alen1979 responded on 21 Nov 2018 9:43 AM
My Badges

Hi both

I'm upgrading from CRM2013 to 365 V9 and getting as well the error:

Cannot drop type 'dbo.EntityIdCollection' because it is being referenced by object 'p_GrantAccessBulkForCreate'. 

Have you been able to solve this issue somehow? Have you raised with MS already?

It's already the 3rd issue major issue during the upgrade...what a nightmare!

Thanks

Alen

CRM2013USER responded on 26 Nov 2018 9:40 AM
My Badges

Alen - I cannot seem to get around this error - it's the last one that I keep getting.  I looked up the dbo.EntityIdCollection, and it is dependent on the stored procedure, but I don't know the fix.  I will work with our partner to see if they can figure this out.  This is in the Organization database:

Mebo responded on 27 Nov 2018 7:58 AM
My Badges

Hi guys,

i have the same issue when upgrade from CRM 2016 8.2 to Dynamics 365 v9.0

Error| Upgrade Organization with Id="" failed with Exception:
System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.UpgradeDatabaseAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DiffBuilder.dll:UpgradeIndexManagementDataWithoutDelete on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot drop index 'cndx_PrimaryKey_ColumnMapping' because it enforces the full-text key for table or indexed view 'ColumnMappingBase'.

Please help

Roman Gebesmair responded on 27 Nov 2018 9:01 AM

We've got also tons of issues when trying to upgrade from 8.2 to 9.0. Did anyone successfully install the 9.0 version?

alen1979 responded on 27 Nov 2018 9:28 AM
My Badges

No - we can't upgrade any org from 8.2.2 to V9. Even not the vanilla org from 8.2.2 to 9!!  We are facing this issue : community.dynamics.com/.../300064

The only thing which worked was creating a new org on V9.

Roman Gebesmair responded on 27 Nov 2018 10:12 AM

Now I got a new error:

----- ERROR ----

17:07:51|  Error| Import Organization (Name=, Id=) failed with Exception:
System.Exception: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.InstallDatabaseUpdatesAction ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Error in Action: Bin\Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DiffBuilder.dll:Pass2 on attempt 3. System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Failed to process metadata description - Name: PrivilegeObjectTypeCode, ID: dda1ef28-e43d-4c8b-8934-19cdade41542 ---> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataContainer.AddPrivilegeObjectTypeCode(IPrivilegeObjectTypeCodeDescription privilegeOtc)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataContainer.AddDescription(IMetadataDescription description, String name)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.MetadataContainer.AddDescription(IMetadataDescription description, String name)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.NonSharableMetadataCacheLoader.LoadDescriptions(IMetadataContainer metadataContainer, Dictionary`2 descriptionsCollection)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.NonSharableMetadataCacheLoader.LoadContainerData(IMetadataContainer metadataContainer, Dictionary`2 descriptionsCollection, List`1 privilegesCollection, List`1 deletedDataCollection)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.NonSharableMetadataCacheLoader.LoadContainerData(LoadMasks masks, ISqlDataAccess crmSqlDataAccesser, IMetadataContainer metadataContainer, List`1 fillProperties, CounterList counter)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.NonSharableMetadataCacheLoader.BuildMetadataContainerFromDatabaseInternal(LoadMasks masks, ISqlDataAccess crmSqlDataAccesser, CounterList counter, Boolean isInStagedContext, BuildTableFillPropertiesTemplate buildTableFillProperties)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.NonSharableMetadataCacheLoader.BuildMetadataContainerFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, ISqlDataAccess crmSqlDataAccesser, CounterList counter, Boolean isInStagedContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.<>c__DisplayClass38_0.<LoadMetadataContainerFromDatabase>b__0(ISqlDataAccess crmSqlDataAccesser)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadMetadataContainerFromDatabaseInternal(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, CounterList counter, BuildMetadataContainerFromDatabaseTemplate buildMetadataContainerFromDatabase, Nullable`1 optionalVersionNumberToFilterResults)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadMetadataContainerFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, CounterList counter, Nullable`1 optionalVersionNumberToFilterResults, Boolean isInStagedContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabaseInternal(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, CounterList counter, Boolean isInStagedContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, CrmDbConnection connection, CrmTransaction transaction, CounterList counter, Boolean isInStagedContext)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheLoader.LoadCacheFromDatabase(LoadMasks masks, CounterList counter)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Metadata.DynamicMetadataCacheFactory.LoadMetadataCache(LoadMethod method, CacheType type, LoadMasks masks, IOrganizationContext context)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.MetadataCacheLoadHelper.LoadCacheFromDatabase(CacheType existingMetadataCacheType, LoadMasks masks, String connectionString, Guid organizationId)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DiffBuilder.Pass2Internal(String metadataLocation, String languageCode, Boolean recalculateDependencies, String targetVersion)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.DiffBuilder.Pass2(String metadataLocation, String languageCode, String targetVersion)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DllMethodAction.Execute(Guid organizationId, Nullable`1 operationType)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass85_1.<ExecuteReleases>b__0()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass85_1.<ExecuteReleases>b__0()
   at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute(ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Action action)
   at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute(ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Action action)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.ExecuteReleases(ReleaseInfo releaseInfo, Boolean isInstall)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.installInternal(Boolean isInstall, Int32 languageCode)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass92_0.<Install>b__0()
   at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute(ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Action action)
   at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute(ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Action action)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Database.DatabaseInstaller.<>c__DisplayClass94_0.<InstallUpdate>b__0()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Update.DBUpdateDatabaseInstaller.ApplyDBUpdates(Guid orgId, Nullable`1 operationType, Int32 langCode, String releaseFilePath)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.InstallDatabaseUpdatesAction.ApplyDBUpdatesInternal(Guid orgId, String orgUniqueName, String releaseFilePath, OrganizationOperationType operationType, Boolean isXrm, Int32 langCode)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.InstallDatabaseUpdatesAction.ApplyDBUpdates(Guid orgId, String orgUniqueName, OrganizationOperationType operationType, Boolean isXrm, Int32 langCode)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.InstallDatabaseUpdatesAction.Do(IDictionary parameters)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.CrmAction.ExecuteActionHelper(CrmAction action, IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.CrmAction.ExecuteActionHelper(CrmAction action, IDictionary parameters, Boolean undo)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.Installer.<>c__DisplayClass83_0.<DoAction>b__0()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Shared.Installer.<>c__DisplayClass67_0.<Install>b__0()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationOperation.Install(IDictionary stateSaver)
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationOperation.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationDBUpdateInstaller.Execute()
   at Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.ImportOrganizationInstaller.Import(Guid organizationId, String organizationUniqueName, String organizationFriendlyName, String sqlServerName, String databaseName, Uri reportServerUrl, ICollection`1 users, MultipleTenancy multipleTenancy, Boolean patchOnImport, OrgDbUpdateMode orgDbUpdateMode)
17:07:51|   Info| Found the older table DBUpdateInstallInfo_V5, updating new table and deleting
17:07:51|   Info| GetDBUpdateRevisionThresholdForServer(): Threshold = 9.0.0002.2003.

--- ERROR END ---

Maybe anyone has seen that?

Martijn Tielkes responded on 9 Nov 2018 12:36 AM
Suggested Answer

I had the same problem. Did you roll out a new Azure SQL 2016 SP2 VM as db server? It seems the SDK 2012 is no longer part of the installation in Azure (and needed for the upgrade). After installing the SQL Server SDK Assemblies for 2012, the import of the 8.2.2 org went fine for me. Please download and install the packages below on your sql server:

1. Install Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types.(X86 Package,X64 Package)

2. Install Microsoft SQL Server Shared Management Objects.(X86 Package,X64 Package)

Don't forget to reboot!

Hope this will fix your problem!

Wei Jie Fun responded on 11 Nov 2018 10:19 PM
Suggested Answer

Hi Guys,

if you encounter errors, please provide the feedback to below article. I believed Microsoft will monitor this and able to give you guys answer quickly.

docs.microsoft.com/.../install-or-upgrade-microsoft-dynamics-365-server

docs.microsoft.com/.../a-new-feedback-system-is-coming-to-docs

Handel responded on 6 Dec 2018 8:04 PM
Suggested Answer

A few notes which I hope would be of use to you.

After going through many cycles of imports, I noted that at times the import log stated it was unable to roll-back the database to the original state.

This resulted in subsequent import attempts encountering index dependency errors even on a blank/vanilla 8.2.3.

So please start afresh.

1) Restore your database from Version 8.2.3 (Microsoft recommended)

2) Make the XML config change to comment out the marketingsalespatch msdynce_MarketingSales (not Microsoft supported yet)

3) Remove the Full Text index (Microsoft supported incident 118113019400157)

4) Import

5) Add the Full Text index back

Test to see if this works for you. It has worked on an import of a blank/vanilla 8.2.3. I am presently trialing the process on a production import.

Adirbu responded on 19 Dec 2018 6:08 AM
Suggested Answer

Simple fix on the APP server install 

SQLSYSClrTypes.msi and SharedManagementObject.MSI

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=35580

older DYNAMICS365 Organization version need it.

right away was fixed!

hope it helps others

Patnj responded on 5 Feb 2019 8:01 AM
Suggested Answer

Delete the full text indexing from the following tables:

ColumnMappingBase

PrivilegeBase

ImportEntityMappingBase

ImportMapBase

WebWizardBase

TransformationParameterMappingBase

To remove a full-text index from a table

In Object Explorer, right-click the table that has the full-text index that you want to delete.

Select Delete Full-Text index.

When prompted, click OK to confirm that you want to delete the full-text index.

LBA responded on 11 Mar 2019 10:49 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hello All,

We too had faced most of the problems highlighted in this thread like dlls refering to old versions, indexing, dropping stored procedures etc.

But now we successfully imported 8.2.3 CRM organization to CRM 9 by doing below steps.

1. Disabled full text search in crm settings area

2. Wait for 24 hrs

3. Take database backup and restore

4. Import Org in CRM 9

Hope this helps some of you.

Cheers !!

İsmail Tutumluer responded on 29 Mar 2019 7:39 AM
My Badges
Suggested Answer

Hi MLarsen , I've installed English setup(CRM9.0-Server) then I've imported Turkish based organization to CRM, no error received . I've done these step:

Install Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 SP4 Feature Pack  on Windows Server 2016(Dynamics Server) =>  ENU\x64\SharedManagementObjects.msi and ENU\x64\SQLSysClrTypes.msi

Reboot Server

installed English  Dynamics CRM v9  Setup

Reboot Server

Install Dynamics CRM v9 Turkish Language Pack

Install Update 0.2 For Dynamics 365(CRM9.0-Server-KB4458112-ENU-Amd64)

Reboot Server

I did the steps Shawn said on the link(community.dynamics.com/.../914247) - Change ServerRelease.xml

Import 8.2.4.6 Turkish Organization

Import organization was completed successfully.

SBX - Two Col Forum

SBX - Migrated JS