Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Dimension default by logged in user

Last replied Posted on by Samantha73 2,254

Hi All We have enabled DEPARTMENT as a dimension. However it is not tied to customers, items, locations. Only meaningful default is from the USER. ...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Extension Visibility Issue in Business Central

Posted on by NR-13080357-0 21

I have three companies in the business central production environment. I have been assigned to add some additional features in Company 1. I have mad...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How to run a report and convert it to Base64 string.

Last replied Posted on by SG-05091051-0 47

Hi  All, We are working on on-prem Business Central , i want to create pdf of sales order using AL code. Actually i want to run my sales order...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Prepmt Line Amount Discrepancy Against PO Line Amount

Last replied Posted on by CU27090506-0 5

Hello!   The BC environment I'm currently working on has the "Prepmt. Auto Update Frequency" field in the "Purchases & Payables Setup" pa...

Replies
Answered
Supply Chain Management forum Print Batch numbers on Packing Slip / Delivery note

Last replied Posted on by DV-08080752-0 4

Hi All,   We have a requirement to print the batch number related to our items on the packing slip/ delivery note. For example, we have 1 lin...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Import or Edit Existing data via NEW LOOK

Last replied Posted on by AB-07101025-0 2

In the NEW LOOK, i managed to find the Imports section in Advanced Settings > Data Management > (preview) Imports. However, this is not accept...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Admin Center from Mobile BC

Last replied Posted on by JE-20081519-0 103

Hi:   Using BC's mobile app, how do you access BC's Admin Center in order to get into the correct environment?   John

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Undo Receipt error

Last replied Posted on by Nick Webb 659

I'm attempting to undo a Posted Purchase Receipt line and it's displaying the following error message:   Sales Order No. must be equal to '' ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Suggest serial number when using warehouse scannable devices

Last replied Posted on by October Sky 92

As you know BC has the ability to suggest serial numbers by using a number series and can be very useful for example with shipping and sales. Howev...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,537 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,520 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates