Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Have questions on moving to the cloud? Visit the Dynamics 365 Migration Community today! Microsoft’s extensive network of Dynamics AX and Dynamics CRM experts can help.
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
We use CRM 2013 On premise in my organization and we face different issues in suing the Email-to-case functionality. Below are some of the issues we face;
1. Slow performance of the application
2. No identification that an email was received on an active case because customers send numerous emails on a case or response from a customer to an email sent from the application.
3. Merge cases does not merge emails but it merges tasks and calls or other activities.
4. Emails Sent out don't get delivered immediately.
5. Some emails do not come in when sent, there is a delay with incoming and outgoing email.
I want to know if Dynamics 365 solves all these identified issues or if there is any solution that can address this issue on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Kindly provide suggestions
Zap Objects Email-to-Case App will solve points (1) and (2).
OOB Email to Case is very basic. In comparison, the app has tons and tons of features which will streamline your email-to-case customer service process!
Business Applications communities