Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,573

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum How to select the layout of the report on the request page of report in business central

Last replied Posted on by PD-23090659-0 18

Hi Team, I have one option field on the request page of the report, and I want to preview the report based on the layout option selected on the requ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum Entity Form Timeline Notes are being Overwritten

Last replied Posted on by Scott Parks 10

Hello,   I noticed in an entity form that the date and time of notes in the timeline are being overwritten when changes are made to certain f...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Problem with switching between companies

Posted on by CD-25061047-0 11

Hi Community ,   I am having problems switching between companies using the available companies button (button looking like building...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Request for quotation case: What is the difference between "Send" and "Send all lines" buttons?

Last replied Posted on by H van den Berg 5

Hi All, On the 'All request for quotations' form, there is now a button 'Send all lines'. What is this button used for?   

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum "Deploy financial tag table triggers" data maintenance action is stuck, still in scheduled status

Last replied Posted on by PEO 6

Hey Guys, Happy Friday! I hope you are doing well. The "Deploy financial tag table triggers" data maintenance action is still in scheduled sta...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum Sales Target vs Actual Report

Posted on by Sherif Issac 118

Dear All :    I made required setup to define sales targets per team/unit in Sales and Marketing Module and created a sales Order linked...

Replies
Unanswered
Supply Chain Management forum TRANSFER ORDER

Last replied Posted on by RB-21090923-0 6

For example, a transfer order has 100 lines and the FROM warehouse location is different on all lines, but I have to update a single location (for e...

Replies
Suggested answer
Sales forum Sales Hub App not Found

Last replied Posted on by RN-30091003-0 2

Hi there! I am from the Philippines and we want to use Sales Hub App as our CRM. My company already gave me my Office Account and they said it is a...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum Extract report of quotes containing a particular product in D365Sales

Last replied Posted on by jaybeegee 123

Hi! We need to run a report to extract a list of quotes from d365sales which contain a particular product - how would we go about it please from wit...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates