Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 Release Wave 2Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through March 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 2 TimelineWatch the 2020 Release Wave 2 virtual launch event
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I've just had a Ticket come across regarding a user that can't seem to access their dashboard. and when they try to change the dashboard they see they have an error message pop up. Below are 2 screenshots of this.
Some solutions that we have tried
1. We had the user clear their IE cache.
2. We reset the IE Settings back to default.
3. Had the user log out and back in to their computer.
Still no luck.
Has anybody had any luck with this issue?
1.Did you ask user to login on other system and see if its okay there?
2. Tried in other browser?
3. is this with all the dashboards or specific one.
I apologize for my delay I had to wait on the reply from the user.
Yes, the user has logged in on the test system and received the same issue.
Yes, the user has used another browser with success they are able to access the information they need.
I can't say really, It errors when she tries to change dashboards.
Even though the user is now able to use the CRM I would still like to know what is happening with their IE.
Let's perform some internet settings such as clearing/cache cookies, add URL to trusted site etc.
Its really weird how IE behaves sometimes. Lets apply all recommended settings and restart the system.
This was mostly already done prior to me submitting the post. I did have the user check to see if the site was added to the trusted sites list and indeed it is.
Business Applications communities