Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2020 release wave 1 Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned through September 2020
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2020 Release Wave 1 Timeline
Ace your Dynamics 365 deployment with packaged services delivered by expert consultants. | Explore service offerings
Connect with the ISV success team on the latest roadmap, developer tool for AppSource certification, and ISV community engagements | ISV self-service portal
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks
I'm getting an unusual pop-up error: “The list has not finished opening. Try your request again” when I try to use “Look for” to search for a Contact.
Here is the sequence in which the error can be replicated:
1. Go to Project2. Type in search text in “Look for”.3. Click Find.
4. Open the Contact record.5. Type in another search text in “Look for”.6. Click Find.7. Error pops up. (It looks like a java script pop-up.)
We have verified no virus software is blocking request. When we change record per page setting from 250 to 25 it is working as per expectation. Can anybody let me know what setting we need to to in order to resolve this issue.
You should make option 'Enable Quick Find Record limit' to 'Yes' under the General tab of System Settings.
It will fix this.
It is already set to 'Yes'. It's wired issue same setting is working for some user and for some users it is not working. It seems like user machine specific issue. is there any other suggestion we can do.
You have to log in as admin and do it. It should fix the issue for all then.
already done this setting but it did not worked.
It will take some time to reflect it. If nothing works, you can do an IIS reset.
This setting is already applied since long and everything was working as expected. But since last week we have started facing this issue. I already reset iis.
Business Applications communities