Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,575

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum How's mature experience use BC SaaS - advanced warehouse in 2024

Last replied Posted on by Agoes Mulki 115

Hi Folks,   please share your experience using BC SaaS - advanced warehouse 2024 version   * Functionality * Mobile device * Perform...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Unable to login to my business account

Last replied Posted on by CU07100648-0 0

Hello, I am reaching out to the Microsoft business team for assistance with logging into my work business account. My password is not working, and...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Error message

Last replied Posted on by GV-07100822-0 0

We get the following error message when opening our invoices 'ready to register' The SELECTSTR comma array,General Ledger,Item,Resource,Fixed Asse...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum Customer PO No. Field in Report Builder

Last replied Posted on by AE-07101135-0 0

Hi,   As it is required by alot of our customers, I am trying to edit the rdl for a sales invoice in report builder and cannot find the " Cus...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Accounting Delivery Cost for Items

Last replied Posted on by Tris15 40

Hi Everyone I was wondering if there is a smart work around for the following: I know when purchasing items from a vendor I can use Item charges t...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Issue with Citi Bank ACH EFT File

Last replied Posted on by Hatimali84 261

Hello everyone, WE are setting up an Electronic payment (EFT) for one of our client for CIti Bank. Citi Bank have a very different file, a flat fil...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Business Central and Power Automate

Last replied Posted on by CU07101338-0 0

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing well. Maybe my question seems basic. Sorry about it in advance! On the customer card (PAGE21), I selected "Cre...

Replies
Unanswered
Sales forum How can I attach attachments to an Approval in Power Automate from a related table?"

Posted on by Yemi 6

I am working on an approval process where the requirement is to include attachments in the approval email. The attachments are uploaded to a separat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Business Central forum Deploying to Production and future updates

Last replied Posted on by criztina 23

Hi. My extension besides some reports includes a table and a page for the users to enter some data. I was able to publish an initial version to Prod...

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,532 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,501 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics

Product updates