Personalized Community is here!
Quickly customize your community to find the content you seek.
Choose your path Increase your proficiency with the Dynamics 365 applications that you already use and learn more about the apps that interest you. Up your game with a learning path tailored to today's Dynamics 365 masterminds and designed to prepare you for industry-recognized Microsoft certifications.
Visit Microsoft Learn
2021 Release Wave 1Discover the latest updates and new features to Dynamics 365 planned April 2021 through September 2021.
Release overview guides and videos Release Plan | Preview 2021 Release Wave 1 Timeline
The FastTrack program is designed to help you accelerate your Dynamics 365 deployment with confidence.
FastTrack Program | Finance and Operations TechTalks | Customer Engagement TechTalks | Upcoming TechTalks | All TechTalks
Since yesterday (1/27/2020) I am facing problems with Dynamics 365 v8.2 On Premise Command (Ribbon) Bar. When I access our organization with Microsoft Edge, Chrome or FireFox, the CRM loads the ribbon bar all misaligned with its buttons out of its normal size. Just Internet Explorer is working normal.
This problem happened without any update.
When I access using Interne Explorer. I got this:
When I access with Edge, Chrome or FireFox, I got this:
And it gets worst, the command bar is not loading the "Create Order" and "Revise" Buttons on Quote. I already checked JS error, but nothing so far. What Should I do to fix this problem? anyone knows?
I would recommend getting in touch with Microsoft and opening the support ticket but I believe the reply will be - use IE but anyway it worth a try.
it's started happening due to Chrome & Edge Chromium update to version 88. I experienced the similar situation & downgrade Chrome & Edge version until the issue is fixed by Microsoft or find any alternate way to resolve it.
Yes, this seems to be a bug since Chromium 88. To get a quick fix just search the following in your global.css.aspx on your CRM Server:
and set both margins to 0px.
Dont forget to backup the file before modifying ;)
We have seen this bug also in Version 9 at different customers even with Service Update 0.24.
Yes Michael, This issue was started reporting during end of January and Microsoft had released V9.0 Service Update 0.24 on January 12th.
Hopefully Microsoft will include this fix within this or next month's service update release.
We are going to open a case at Microsoft Support. I'll keep you updated.
Thanks Alex KaSi, was an excellent solution while Microsoft don't fix this issue on their side. Worked good for me.
Business Applications communities