Skip to main content

Finance

Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Service Update merged with Application AOT update from new enivronment

Last replied Posted on by jt1024 437

Hello, We can read this advice in the Microsoft Documenation“Make sure that the application binary update package is applied to your dev/build en...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Custom data entity not calling validateWrite()

Last replied Posted on by Community member 57

Hello:I created a custom data entity based on a custom table. In testing, I found a number of issues. First, the table has a validateWrite() which wor...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum copy multipel sales order from SalesParmTable

Last replied Posted on by Community member 47

Hello everyone.I need to duplicate the sales orders (from SalesParmTable) for which the user is generating a proforma for a certain project, and then ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Cannot read a record in XXX(XXX). An unsupported NULL value has been selected from the database.

Last replied Posted on by Migi 92

Hi,I'm getting the following error when opening the form. A new field was added to it and problem started to occur in our test environment (tier-1). H...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Export data From Sales Table and lines to an excel workbook using SysOpearationFramework !

Last replied Posted on by Apratim 87

Hi Community,Thanks in advance!I have requirement where I have to export data from Sales table and lines to an excel sheet using x++ code. The reason ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How can I assign the work item to other users ?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 11

Hi,Validation of SO begining from interface with user Admin.if the SO should be rejected, the user should be a nominative user and not Admin.i use the...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Error when updating records

Last replied Posted on by Community member 86

Hi,I used sysDa framwork, however i got this error:The operation that you are performing generates a SQL statement that contains too many nested state...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum Customer credit limit for Project Customers

Last replied Posted on by Mustafa Quraitem 181

Hi,  If I have a customer which is being invoiced thru Project invoices (Not Sales orders), Can I apply the credit limit for the custo...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Batch job dialog form is opened differently for custom batch jobs and for standard batch jobs

Last replied Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 103

Hi Friends,I tried opening one of the batch jobs from SysAdmin->batch jobs->select a particular batch job->Batch Job History->view tasks-&...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum to make the report to open all the records without contract class

Last replied Posted on by Dineshkarlekar 1,288

How can i make the report without contract class but i want the records to filter in report .can u guys please guide me on this .

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,080 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,601 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans