Skip to main content

Finance

Topic
Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Accounting Source Explorer in D365 F&O

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Could be restored the button / Update/ that has been replaced with /Advanced Filtering/ in version 10.0.39 from Accounting Source Explorer in D365 F&a...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Batch job dialog form is opened differently for custom batch jobs and for standard batch jobs

Last replied Posted on by BADRI NARAYANAN G 103

Hi Friends,I tried opening one of the batch jobs from SysAdmin->batch jobs->select a particular batch job->Batch Job History->view tasks-&...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Column not selectable when adjusting view

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi, I have a user, D365 F&O, can't find and select an certain field anymore when adjusting a view(By using /.../-> Insert Columns or Perso...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Enabling Data Posting by Modifying ReadOnly Entity

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hello Microsoft Dynamics Community,I am currently working with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and facing a challenge related to data posting via ...

Replies
Answered
Finance forum How to populate data to a free text invoice using credit invoicing D365FO

Last replied Posted on by D365FO ERP Developer 216

Hi,i need to populate the data from the selected invoice from the credit invoicing to show on the new created free text invoice. what i actually want ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum How can I assign the work item to other users ?

Last replied Posted on by Community member 11

Hi,Validation of SO begining from interface with user Admin.if the SO should be rejected, the user should be a nominative user and not Admin.i use the...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum duplication of taxes on an invoice

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Bonjour, est-ce que votre D365 a déjà dédoublé les taxes dans une facture ? Ça ne m'était jamais arrivé...Comme vous pouvez voir sur l'image, à la lig...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Error when creating Business event endpoint. AOS env doesn't exist

Last replied Posted on by Migi 92

I have created tier-2 Sandbox recently and I refreshed it's data from tier-1 environment. The tier-1 env was linked to Power platform environment and ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Export data From Sales Table and lines to an excel workbook using SysOpearationFramework !

Last replied Posted on by Apratim 87

Hi Community,Thanks in advance!I have requirement where I have to export data from Sales table and lines to an excel sheet using x++ code. The reason ...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Print a the same report from different custom button

Last replied Posted on by FabFab97 69

Hi everyone,I am working with Docentric reports for D365 F. I have this report that runs once i click the button in the Action Pane of the InventTrans...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

What Motivates a Super User?

We know many of you visit the Dynamics 365 Community and Power Platform…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,080 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,601 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans