Skip to main content

Microsoft Dynamics AX

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Microsoft Dynamics AX
Topic
Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Error : Microsoft.Dynamics.Retail.Pos.Contracts .DataEntity.IRetailTransactionV6 in AX 2012 R3 Retail POS

Last replied Posted on by RaviRaj 530

Trying to customize the  Retail POS Receipt ,so add  reference to printing project and build all service solution  Throwing this error : Error : Cannot find the interop type that matches the embedded interop type 'Microsoft.Dyna...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Make a field mandatory. when any field is modified in form

Last replied Posted on by Community member 2

Hi,I have a form that contains header and lines in toolbar and list pattern. In header I have a field /Reason for modification/. The requirement is to...

Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Workflow circular

Last replied Posted on by Hun33

Hello!I would like to create a workflow, which has a feedback loop in it. I have a conditional decision. If the condition is false, I want to return to a previous task in my workflow, but i get the error "A sequence flow is invalid because it...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum While settling Error: Changes have been made to combination, since the combination was last used.

Last replied Posted on by Ankit Gupta 16

While we are trying to settle the transactions in two different companies for the same vendor, is showing error as /Changes have been made to combinat...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum I want to change SQL statement to X++ Code need help

Last replied Posted on by Community member 10

Statement 1  -   delete top (333114963) SALESPARMLINE from SALESPARMLINE t where not exists (select 1 from SALESPARMTABLE d where d.Par...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum how to activate data base log to track main account changes in bank account master

Last replied Posted on by vinay prudvi 159

Hi Team, Which table should I need to activate to monitor changes made to the main account in the bank account master? Screenshot attached f...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Bank Account Default dimesion Data base logsetup in AX 2012 R3

Last replied Posted on by Community member

Hi Team, How can we set up a database log to monitor changes to default bank account dimensions in AX 2012 R3? I've implemented it, but instead o...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Auto-Rejection Approval in Workflow condition.

Last replied Posted on by AX_Consultant 65

Hi , I wanted to know, how can we configure the AUTO Rejection Approval in the Workflow, if My condition says that if the Required Financial Dimension...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum Deadlock in BatchRun.serverProcessDependencies()

Last replied Posted on by Akbarpasha

Hi All, Batch jobs are executing for long time, when we check the batch server , we got the below error. Batch jobs executed when we cancel and re-run. Frequently some job is running for long time, observed all the long running jobs are executing ...

Replies
Suggested answer
Microsoft Dynamics AX forum A connection attempt failed ssrs report

Last replied Posted on by Evi

Hello everybody,  I am trying to run the Inventory by item group aging report in Ax 2012, but I continue getting the following error:/A conn...

Replies

Helpful resources

Quick Links

New Blog Features Released!

Check out the new community blog features for viewers and authors…

Setting Up Knowledge Sources for Copilot…

Look at how configuring a comprehensive knowledge base is crucial…

Demystifying Copilot with Georg Glantschnig…

Industry experts answer burning questions directly from our amazing Community…

Leaderboard

Andre Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

Andre Arnaud de Cal... 283,183 Super User

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 222,733 Super User

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,138

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans