Topic
Replies
Answered
Microsoft Dynamics GP forum End-of-life Announcement for Microsoft Dynamics GP

Last replied Posted on by Terry R Heley 8,577

To Dynamics GP Community:   It is with mixed emotions that we announce the end-of-life for Microsoft Dynamics GP, a product that has been a c...

Replies
Unanswered
Finance forum Build error - Serialization version mismatch detect, Version of file 209. Version of dll 208

Last replied Posted on by VK-05090405-0 48

Hi experts,   I am trying to build my package and build failed with following error: I have checked on Build server, when performing DB sync...

Replies
Unanswered
Business Central forum Shipping adresses pop-up

Posted on by WH-17051047-0 12

Is it possible to get a pop-up with the shipping addresses when creating a sales order?

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Intercompany SO - Inventory dimension Site is mandatory and must consequently be specified

Last replied Posted on by JH-08102202-0 2

Getting this message in D365 F&O .39 when trying to confirm a Sales Order via an Intercompany Sales Order. The...

Replies
Unanswered
Customer Insights - Journeys forum Behavioural Email Interactions Segments

Posted on by ST-03061513-0 5

Hi there,   Is there a time limit on segments built with the behavioural attribute "links clicked"? I'm trying to build a segment on linked c...

Replies
Answered
Business Central forum I want to enter (Dimension Set Entry) in the (General Journals) In the right way

Last replied Posted on by CU09091051-0 46

hi for all   I want your help in this case   I want to enter (Dimension Set Entry) in the (General Journals) screen and I have a dimen...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Set up and deploy on-premises environments (Application 10.0.32 and later)

Last replied Posted on by CU29091058-0 17

Hello All,   I am trying to deploy new envoirenment as sandbox (on-prem). every is going fine until the Step 16. Configure Lifecycle Ser...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Query that checks the last record

Last replied Posted on by DELDYN 254

Hi, I have a tile linked to a query let's say I have two records for LineRef "W" that has a status "a" Id    IdCommon   Statu...

Replies
Unanswered
Microsoft Dynamics CRM forum RibbonActions.js is not a web resource and is not supported.

Last replied Posted on by Alexander PixelZ 62

I get an error when I try to create a new Documenttemplate in Vanilla CRM   Can anyone confirm? Is this a known issue?     Error...

Replies
Suggested answer
Finance forum Only "cancel" and "view history" are shown on workflow button after submitting the workflow

Last replied Posted on by NA-12080447-0 14

Replies

Helpful resources

Leaderboard

André Arnaud de Calavon Profile Picture

André Arnaud de Cal... 290,552 Super User 2024 Season 2

Martin Dráb Profile Picture

Martin Dráb 228,552 Most Valuable Professional

nmaenpaa Profile Picture

nmaenpaa 101,148

Leaderboard

Featured topics